2. Unfortunate

~Just a small impression can leave a big attraction~

-May I ask what brings you here today you majesty and your highness-

-Please James, no need for formalities. I actually have a favor to ask of you--, Vegeta said sitted on the couch with a cup of tea along with his step daughter and Dai on the other side.

Merus took the liberty to sit on Naleta's lap and munch on his lollipop despite the protest of Dai. But the girl did not mind and took in the little boy with open arms.

-And what is that?-

-I want you to teach Naleta of Divinity's history. About all the main Kingdoms and lorddorms below them. After my sister, she'll be the one next in line so it'll be helpful if she knows the basics at least--, Vegeta explained with a smile.

-Sir I would be honoured to be a royal tutor to Princess.... -

-Naleta-

-Princess Naleta. Tho shouldn't her Supreme majesty be the one you ask. Since she is more experienced than I am, and they share the same gender. An understanding between females I suppose--, Dai said and Naleta shot him a glare.

-Just that because I'm female does it mean I am unworthy of your tutoring--, Naleta claimed getting a bit irritated.

-Naleta please, manners-

-Princess forgive me for wording that wrongly. To be honest I'm the one who feels unworthy to tutor you. People don't get along with me much, I don't want to burden you with having to keep up with me--, although that comment was self hurting, Daishinkan's expression was calm and collected as ever. Glancing at Merus a few times in a while.

Naleta was quiet.

-So does that mean you will not be able to help me James?-- Vegeta asked frowning.

Dai glanced at the princess and returned his eyes to King Vegeta. --As seen that I've already irritated the Princess, I guess... -

-It's okay, I will take your lessons... James-

-You will?-

-Yes- the girl said before crossing her arms and looking to the side.

-Um okay. I'll do my best to teach you your highness- Dai stood up and bowed.

-Thank you, it's very appreciated-- Vegeta thanked also standing up and bowing.

-Anything for a fellow noble-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-So mami gets to stay with me?- Merus asked innocently and Naleta and James froze.

-M-Merus.... She's not... -

-No she's my mommy! Big brother told me so!- Merus shouted hugging Naleta and squanting his eyes.

-Oh dear me-

How unfortunate