A nightmare

Bon: ksj i know abt my patibabu..... he will never ever cheat me.....

She lowered her head and said ....
Trc looked at bondita worried .....
......

Suddenly they heard some noise nearby..... both turned to see a family fighting on road .... the same family where the man got two wives and were fighting on the day of their arrival......

Now also they started to fight.....bondita watched it with fear.... suddenly she imagined the man as anirudh and the two ladies as herself and manorama.....

(Imagination of bondita)

Bon: patibabu ..... please .... if I made any mistake forgive me.... but dont do this to me..... am your wife right.....?

Ani: Bondita you were my wife.... now I married manorama ... and she is also my wife......

Manorama smirked while anirudh looked at bondita with irritation.....

Bon: patibabu how can you do this.......? You said you won't do a second marriage but what happen now......?

Ani: because I love manorama now...... she is matured than you bondita.... and she obeys my orders .... you are always adamant and keep on questioning me but manorama isn't like that.... on top of it she is not a child like you.....

Bon: no patibabu plz dont do this to me.... patibabu....

Anirudh looked at her angrily and dragged manorama into the house and closed the door while bondita continued crying....

Bon: nooooo.....

Suddenly bondita shouted no and trc got shocked to see her ....

Ksj: bahu.... what happen ? Why did you shout...

Bondita looked around her she came out of her imagination and found out that it was an imagination....

Bon: no kaka sasurji ... my pati babu is not like others he will not do second marriage .....

She saw ksj still looking down as he could understand what bondita would have imagined and he is unable to console her ....

Bon: kaka sasurji I trust my patibabu more than myself he would have gone with manorama didi for some important work and his intention wouldn't be wrong ....

Saying that she bent down ksj feet asking for her blessings

Bon: bless me kaka sasurji.....

Ksj just saw her ...somehow her words boosted him as well ... he wiped his unshed tears and plastered a smile on his face....

Ksj: bahu my blessings will be there for you and anirudh always dont worry everything will be fine....

Meanwhile a pair of eyes watching them from a distance.....

A handsome boy of age 22 entering tulsipur with a smirk and full of revenge in his eyes......  he sees bondita and gets mesmerized with her beauty.....he couldnt take off his eyes and kept on watching her from head to toe.....

His servant nudges him "she is bondita your father's sister’s daughter......"

Hearing this the guy smile grew ......

Boy: bondita ..... Hmmm nice name....

Servant: this is the right chance for us .....shall we kill her now itself......"

He raised his hand stopping his servant to stop in mid....he gave an evil smirk and without taking his eyes off......" this chandrachur Banerjee will decide on what to do now....you don't have to tell or order me what needs to done"

The servant bowed his head down a muttered sorry.....

Cc: I wont kill bondita ..... now I will not only take her property but will also take her along with me......."

saying that he gives out a evil laugh......

Cc: see her how innocent her face .... she is looking like an angel ...how can anyone have a heart to kill her instead i will make her mine and drink her beauty everyday......

Ser: but malik you cannot marry her she is already married to anirudh babu he is a zamindar and also a ba...babbb barris....
He started to stutter as he dont know to spell barrister...
Cc: barrister.....?

Servant nodded... chandrachur now gripped the steering wheel and could see anger oozing from his eyes.... he pulled the servant by his collar and spoke angrily....

Cc: oh will I get afraid if he is barrister..... am chandrachur...... did u get it.... I will get that bondita by hook or crook.....

Saying that he left the servant.....the servant adjusted himself in the car and drove towards chatterjee mansion

While cc still looking at bondita yill she is invisible from his eyes....

Here ksj left while bondita went inside the hut.....

It became night time still ani or mano didnt return and bondita is afraid now... though she convinced ksj and herself that anirudh will not marry mano still her heart told her that something is going wrong....

She thought to read some books to change her mind but in vain she couldnt concentrate on anything

She came out of the house only to find deserted street....

She saw radha coming out of the house with food..... and approached bon...

Radha: bondita malkin plz have this food

But she denied

Bon: no please I dont want food
saying that she went inside but radha didnt accept it and she even entered the hut and sat beside Bondita......

Radha: dont worry malkin anirudh malik is a very good man he will never ever do this type of cheap things please don't think too much just have this food and sleep

She tried to convince bon and bon though couldnt fully convince she got the food tray from radha and had few morsels .....

Bon: thanks for getting me food

Radha: bondita malkin today I will stay with you .....today anirudh malik is also not there so i will stay with you

Bondita nodded in no....

Bon: no thats ok i can handle you dont have to qotry about me .....

The person who supposed to protect me itself had left me alone

She murmured last line to herself but radha heard it and felt very bad for her

Radha left bondita but insisted her to call her when she is in need of anything and bondita just smiled ....

Promo:

Bondita sleeping on floor with her body curled up ..... she heard someone voice for whom she was waiting for

She happily opened the door but soon her smile vanished whwn she saw anirudh holding garland in hus hand and beside him standing manorama with garland around her neck

She saw vermillion filled on her maang and mangalsutra around her neck

She couldbt take it anymore and faint down unconsciously ......

Guys that's it . ..I know its been long .... will try to update this book soon.... enjoy reading will come back with a new chap...yeah I need just a little help in return....nothing much just press that star button and leave in your comments....please leave in vomments so that i will be able to understand if u really like it or not.... ignore typos....

Bye all