Friendship....

The story starts with anirudh getting shocked on seeing someone.....

He saw a boy of his age fighting with another one man.....

His eyes grew wild....he couldn't speak any word.....his breath caught.....his eyes became blurry ......he doesnt know whether he should be happy or is he dreaming

Yes he is a trauma.....

He came into concious when he saw the boy falling onto ground when he got a punch on his face. ..he jumped into the fight to save the boy......

He gave some good punch to the man and he ran away from the godown giving a warning to anirudh...he helped the boy who was lying on ground....

Ani: Sourabh.....

He immediately hugged him tightly...and let out his tears.....

Ani: You know how much I missed you.... I know ... I know you won't leave us.....how would you....you love us so much right especially your best friend....

But that boy didn't respond and gave a confused look

Boy: sahab....kaun hai aap?

Anirudh let him out from the hug and held his soldier...

Ani: sourabh....why are you behaving like this....am your friend don't you remember me...?...or don't you remember your parents...?

Anirudh asked him with teary eyes.....

Boy: Thank you sahab but I guess you misunderstood me am not sourabh...am Ravi.....just few days back came to Tulsipur and am an orphan...I dont have any relatives did you get that...?

Ravi said irritated... anirudh got shocked and then remember about sourabhs death ....and realizes that he himself did all the last rituals for him.... he immediately left Ravi

Ani: am sorry..vo...

Ravi nodded his head in no....

Rav: I guess he looks like me that's why you misunderstood....by the way did he leave tulsipur...

Anirudh face got stiff...

Ani: no he left this world...us...

Ravi got emotional on seeing anirudh's face....

Rav: you love your best friend that much ........

Ani: yeah he had been a good friend to me....

Anirudh about to go.....but Ravi held his hand....

Rav: if you don't mind shall we be friends?

Anirudh looked at him for a second he got too happy....he thought god has sent his friend again to him...

Ani nodded in yes...they hugged each other.....
They formally introduced themselves and started to get out of the godown...

Ani: if you don't mind shall I ask you something...?

Ravi immediately smiled on knowing what he gonna ask..

Rav: I know what u gonna ask ..... that man had been stealing the rice and pulses from the bags and when I saw that I confronted him...and he started to pick a fight with me....

Ani: you are little opposite to sourabh..he even opposes these things ...but never fights with anyone ...he always advises me that fight can never be a solution....

Anirudh wiped his tears and Ravi just smiled at him
....

They both got their salaries from the owner and also reported about the theft......and other workers also supported Ani and Ravi....so the owner praised them for their loyalty....

Ani: where are u staying?

Rav: I had been staying in a mandap as I didn't get any house for me yet.....

Ani: then why don't you stay with us...?

Ravi got surprised on seeing anirudh's nature...
Rav: we don't even know each other much how can u trust me...?

Anirudh just smiled ...

Ani: on seeing ur fight with that man for stealing things itself I came to know about you and I trust you......

Ravi couldn't help but feel happy .....he just hugged him...because as an orphan people never trusted him...but here anirudh on just first meet he trust him so much...

Rav: where do you stay anirudh..?

Ani: in Roy choudary mansion...

Anirudh Said in a flow and realised what he told....

But Ravi got happy...

Rav: matlab are you anirudh Roy choudary......omg....

Anieudh got surprised at his happiness....

Rav: arey you belong to zamindar right....I came here to meet you only....
Actually I wanted to work for women rights as well.....so wanted to help and be part of your good deeds....

Anurydh got very happy....

Ani: wow that's a great news...but am not staying in choudary house....

Then he narrated the whole incident....

Rav: I have heard a lot about you but ...today I got to know how much you sacrifice for your wife.....

Anirudh just smiled....but then on hearing the word wife he got to remember that he need to but vessels and veggies....

They went to buy the things ...suddenly they heard people talking about a krantikari

Gent1: did you hear about that krantikari ....he stole the weapons of the britishers.....

Gent2: he is such a courageous man...

Shopkeeper: Arey.....he is not only courageous but he is very intelligent too....he stole those weapons in the presence of 30 police officers......

Anirudh and Ravi really surprised on hearing this....

Rav: Anirudh I feel like this krantikari is a magician see how he stole the things

Anirudh heart started to think about the krantikari ....

Gent1: this is not first time he gave pressure to britishers...he already took the weapons of the army which were bought for some war in delhi.....

Ani: kaash...I wish to meet that krantikari....how brave he is.....

Anirudg lost in the thoughts of krantikari.....as all the men are talking about that krantikari....

Guys please press the vote button and if u don't mind please share this story to wider group......I know it's small but will try one post next soon....
Ravi saw Ani lost