Sampoorna devise an evil plan...

Anirudh started to walk further... he suddenly turned around to see bondita still watching him.....

He gave a confused look and asked her what through his eyes.... bondita nodded in no .....

An: andar ja bondita....

Anirudh asked her to get in  and bondita went inside swiftly with innocent smile☺

Ani(to himself) : what happen to this girl.....

With this thought he started to get inside the market...

Here in RC mansion

Bihari came with a cup of coffee to the hall...he saw Trilochan sitting on the sofa with tears in his eyes....he could understand how trilochan will be ...... eventhough anirudh left india and studied in abroad for some years..... he never got worried this much for anirudh because he knows that atleast he is safe and sound in abroad ..... but now he is in the same village but still he is more worried on knowing how he would survive without money shelter and food ....

On top of that he misses his bahu more .....more than anirudh u can say.....he always felt bondita as his own daughter .... though he gets irritated with bondita's continuous questions ...he still loves to get defeated by his bahu.....in all the arguments with her.....

Bihari came near trilochan and sensing someone's presence trilochan wiped his tears 
Bi: malik we know how much u miss chote malik and bahurani .....
Bihaari said handing over the coffee..

Tri: haan bihaari am missing them a lot...

Bihaari: aap jhoot bol rahe ho....if you are missing them then why didnt you stop them malik ...

Bihaari asked with tears .....which again made tears to flow from trilochan eyes....

Tri: because this is mandatory for them.... they have to prove others that they can achieve anything ..and also they should realise the importance of each other.....to make anirudh realize that bondita is not just his zimmedari but his life...his soul....his wife....

Saying that he wiped his tears.....and sipped the coffee

Tri: are bihaari what kind of coffee u have made....kuch seeko hamari bahu se....how she will prepare coffee and how u r preparing coffee......

Bihaari on hearing trilochan wiped his tears and smiled as he is back to his avtar....he went from there

Trilochan stood up from his chair and went out to relax his mind and to pass his time in garden.....

Tri: if bahu will be there she will be speaking or arguing with me on random topics and in arguing itself my whole day would have went.....but today.....the day is not moving fastly.......mmmmm......durga maa....please make my bahu to return to our house as early as possible...

Saying that he walked around the garden

Just then he heard sampoorna talking to a lady who had her face coveredwith veil.........

Sam: dont worry ....I have a solid plan to grab all these wealth from Roy choudaries ......

Lad: whats the plan....

Sam: TO KILL ANIRUDH AND BONDITA......

Hearing this trilochan got shocked .....
....his blood boiled on hearing this....

Lad: what murder .....no sampoorna...this is risky...

Sam: haan it is risky dont u know to achieve something we need to take a big risk.....

Lad: but why should we kill them. ...if we kill trilochan then we will get the whole wealth right....

Sampoorba gave an evil smile ..

Sam: Maa....dont be stupid.....if I kill trilochan his wealth will get transferred to binoy but still all this wealth will go only to anirudh ...because he is the most beloved son of Roy choudary....so if we kill anirudh and I give birth to a child..... then all the wealth of binoy and trilochan will come into the name of my son

Yeah she is none other than sampoorna's ma

S.ma: haan ok I got it u wanna kill anirudh because of this....but why bondita....we can kill anirudh and in the name of sati we can kill her as well right.....

Trilochan felt disgusted on hearing this....how they are utilizing customs for their evil motive...for the first time trilochan felt anirudh view of changing the customs is right ...

Sampoorna gave an evil laugh...

Sam: maa again you are thinking wrongly....would you think trilochan will leave is to do that.....and moreover don't u remember who bondita really is.....she is the great Mohan das Chatterjee's only daughter.... and you know how much wealthy he is.....just to save her from her mama and as his last wish ...he sent his daughter to sumati ma who is his maid.....and asked her to take care of her by hiding her identity.........so we cannot kill her in the name of sati .....as all the wealth is in her name...we need to first kill her later get her thumb print ......

Sampoorna told her whole plan to become rich to her mom....

Trilochan on knowing the whole plan got too angry  .......he gritted his teeth and gripped his hold on the stick......

Guys thank you so much for the support  and yeah hit like and post ur comments so that will get to know if u really liked the chap or not.....

Bye all.....