Bondita vs Manorama

The old lady got up and went inside with her.....

B: sit here i will get water for you....

O.l: ji malkin....

Bondit a nodded but stopped on hearing the voice as it was some male tone.......

B: kya kaha aap...?

Bondita asked on hearing a gent voice but she looked at the door to see ravi standing there with a pot of water......

R: malkin where should I place this?

Ravi asked and bondita understood that she heard ravi voice only....

R: yeh kaun hai?

Bondita explained that she fell down and got hurt

Bondita helped ravi to place the pot in the kitchen and took a glass of water and gave it to the old lady...she took it lil hesitantly.....

B: you can relax here ....for a while...meanwhile where do you stay...?

O.lady: I am living in the next street aap.. toh bondita malkin haina......roy chaudary parivar ka bahu....

Bondita nodded with little sadness as she still misses her Rc haveli a lot.....

B: haan I miss kaka sasurji ...batuk..... som da.... and my fav entertainer bihari babu......a lot....

On hearing this the old lady had tears in her eyes.... and ravi noticed this but ignored...it ....

O.lady noticed everything in the house.....

B: but am happy as well... because my pati babu is doing a lot for me he built a bathroom for me to use ...he made this swing for me to take rest.....he made this screen to make it as as room for me to change my clothes......and he even prepared breakfast for me.....

Bondita said with her eyes twinkling in happiness...

Later the old lady left bondita house saying she got some work......

Here outside the court anirudh is doing his work.....as he need to get money soon to pay the fees of bondita.....

There we can see a lady standing with western costume and she is none other than azadi express... she heard people talking about anirudh on how he came out of the house for his wife and how he is struggling hard to get money to pay off bondita fees....

She got inspired by anirudh who is fighting with society just for his wife....and looking at anirudh continuously..... mesmerized with the way he is talking with his client.....and how genuinely he is talking with people....

She got distracted when she heard an announcement from the britishers stating that they gonna reward 5000 gold coins if one gives any clue about T krantikari......

She looked at anirudh who attentively heard it and got afraid if he would tell anything... as the reward will help anirudh but he didn't tell anything so she got really inspired on anirudh

Suddenly something clicked in her mind...... and she started to walk towards anirudh without anybody's notice....

She nudged anirudh that she wanted to speak with him...

Anirudh saw her eyes and immediately recognize that its azadi express...

He got really happy to see her....

Its an empty land..... and only anirudh and azadi express are there...

Azadi express: thanks a lot

Anirudh got confused but later realized why she is thanking him

An: arey mention not .....you are an inspiration to every woman...... and its my duty to help you fight against britishers for our nation..... waise why did you bring me here?