a day with krantikari...

Guys here is the next chapter enjoy reading.......

Anirudh about to leave the hut after fixing the hut...... where manorama already left for her sword.....practice.....

Bondita saw him getting ready and went near him....

Bon: pati babu aap kahin jaa rahe hai ya kya....?

Ani: haan am going to court...... today got some important work
Anirudh just looked at the mirror and avoided eye contact with bondita......as he cannot lie in front of bon.......

Bondita caught this but she ignored to ask him about it...... and anirudh took it as a chance to leave .....

Before bon could ask him another question he started to run out of the hut hurriedly..... bondita looked at the way ani ran out and she looked at him suspiciously...... just then radha entered the hut and asked bon ....if all is OK...

Ra: bondita malkin don't you think anirudh babu is secretly speaking with manorama frequently .....i feel like something is fishy.........

bondita nodded her head on no......

Bon:pati babu wont hide anything from me..... and he will never lie to me.....

Just then they heard someone calling radha.....

Bon and radha went out and saw rakshat calling radha......

Rak: radha actually I called you to keep this papers safely ..... today there is no court na...... I forgot about it and took these papers to complete the work  .......

Bondita looked at rakshat and realized something.......

Bon: kyaa today is not working day for court ?

Rak: yes malkin today there is no court even anirudh babu will be on leave... didnt he tell you.....? Anyway radha can u please keep these papers I have got important works to do .......

Saying this he handed over the papers and went from there.....radha held bondita's shoulder yo give strength to her and went from there

Meanwhile here in a barren land anirudh practicing sword fight with manorama........ his hand is held by mano and she made him to swirl the swords ...... anirudh tried his best to maintain his distance with mano.....

Ma: anirudh what are you doing.....

Anirudh nodded in no and continued......but again he started to maintain his distance with manorama......

he about to slip but mano held him before he could fall .....

They looked away awkwardly .......

Ma: anirudh you shouldn't get afraid like this.... be confident and try to concentrate.....

Ani just nodded......

Anirudh tried to concentrate...... he with confidence started to practice within sometime he learnt to control his sword........

Ma: wah anirudh you learnt to control your sword and doing better..... now enough of this ... you can start to learn horse riding

Anirudh nodded proudly ......

Within few minutes manorama came with a horse......she got down and asked him to get on the horse.......

Anirudh kept his leg and tried to get on the horse on his own but he couldn't  ....

His leg slipped and he fell down......
Manorama who saw this held her hand and asked him to try getting on the horse by holding her......

He looked at her and looked away...... he dont know what feeling is running inside him.....

He got very confused..... he felt like he is cheating bon.....
Manorama who noticed this just kept her hand on his shoulder.....

Ma: anirudh don't hesitate .....dont hesitate that am a girl assume that am your teacher....

Anirudh closed his eyes and tried to overcome his hesitation......
.......
Here Bondita roaming outside the house in anger ......

Meanwhile sampoorna came there......

Sampoorna: bondita you are alone....where is your patibabu.....

Bondita looked at her with irritation visible in her eyes.......

Bondita: he had gone for work.....

Sampoorna smirked at this.....

Sampoorna: that's what the excuse he said to you but he went with his most beloved girl .....

Sampoorna smirking looking at bondita while bon fuming in anger  ........

Sam: Tch Tch..... poor bondita ..... you believed his lies right...... I think now you should know how to hold your pati babu.... else like other men he will also do....

Bondita became furious and gestured her to stop......

Bon: dont worry abt me ... I know what i should do and what not..... and one more thing dont ever talk ill abt my pati babu.....

Suddenly they heard a clap sound and turned to look towards it.....only to find trc

Trc: wahhh ... I know ........ a devil like you also got heart to care for others...... shame on you sampoorna..... as a girl how can you try to spoil a girl's life.....

Sampoorna turned away with i dont care look... while trc looked at her with the utmost frustration.....

Trc: whatever you are planning that will never ever happen..... you cant even touch our bahu.....

Bondita went to trc and bent down to take his blessings..... she smiled at him ignoring sampoorna... and trc kept his hand on her head and caressed lovingly......

Sam: oh bondita's  kaka sasurji....

Kaka looked at her angrily. ....
Trc: dont .....only my bahu has that right....?

Sam: ok ok   ...what I was trying to tell is .... that your lovely bahu doesnt even where her husband went......or we can say that her husband lied to your lovely bahu and is cheating on her.....

Kaka looked at bon confused while bondita looked away.....

Trc: bondita .......

But before he could ask her....sampoorna laughed evilly.....

Trc: bass...... sampoorna...... this is none of your business .......

Sam: ok your wish ..... but whatever am telling is the truth ....anirudh is cheating on bondita and is happily spending his time with that girl ..... now also you can see them together in the barren land near the temple......

sampoorna gave an evil smirk and went from there......

Bon: ksj i know abt my patibabu..... he will never ever cheat me.....

She lowered her head and said ....
Trc looked at bondita worried .....
......

Precap

A handsome boy of age 22 entering tulsipur with a smirk and full of revenge in his eyes......  he sees bondita and gets mesmerized with her beauty.....

His servant nudges him "she is bondita your father's sister’s daughter......shall we kill her now itself......"

But that guy smirks and without taking his eyes off......" this chandrachur Banerjee will decide on what to do now.... I wont kill bondita ..... now I will not only take her property but will also take her along with me......." saying that he gives out a evil laugh......

Guys that's it . ..I know its been long .... will try to update this book soon.... enjoy reading will come back with a new chap...yeah I need just a little help in return....nothing much just press that star button and leave in your comments....

Bye all