lost in you

Anidita entered the house with a small smile....

They could see only a big room with two shelf and a kitchen stove setup....

All places had dust and spider web.....they both started to place the bags and looked at each other.....

Both had a small smile .....
Bon: Pati babu dont worry I will clean these stuffs ....you can go out and once cleaned you can come in....

Saying that she about to pick the sweeper.....but anirudh stopped her...

An: are bondita....whats this.... you will fall ill if you clean this mess....you go out otherwise u will get allergy and start to sneeze...

Just then bondita about to open her mouth but she started to sneeze due to the dust....

Anirudh got tensed he immediately made her get out of the house and ordered her to come inside only if he calls her in....

Bondita stood out of the house...with her hands folded...just she heard few ladies giggling at her ....she turned towards them....

Lad1: chote malkin is very lucky...see how zamindar babu is cleaning the whole house alone not allowing chote malkin to do any work.....

Lad2: yeah didi....chote malkin is very lucky.....its because anirudh babu loves her very much ....

Lad3: haan see our husbands they dont even care if we fall in ill...but anirudh babu takes special care of chote malkin...

Hearing this bondita gave a shy smile(you all know her shy smile right ? 😅😅😅)

Bon(pov): so pati babu loves me lot ..thats why he is caring for me this much  .....

(Imagine New anidita bgm)

She saw how anirudh cleaning all the mess with great difficulty....she saw him sneezing continuously.....so she knocked  the door and asked anirudh to come out...

Anirudh got confused but still came out sneezing continuously....bondita gestured him to bend down ....anirudh asked her what through his eyss....but bondita just asked him to bend down...

Once he bend bon took a white piece of cloth and wrapped around his nose to cover his nose from dust...

Anirudh gave a smile on seeing this sweet gesture of bon.....

An: wowww....bondita you have started to protect me now....hmmm....

He let out a small laugh...and went inside to continue on the cleaning process...

Bondita saw him working and started to smile at him lost in him....
She started to imagine anirudh beside her smiling at him.....she also smiled at him.....he made her sit down on a rock and brought her favorite 8 pots of rasgulla....

He gestures her to open her mouth....she opened her mouth and he fed her rasgulla by his own hand....he started to much it giving a smile towards him.....

He lovingly fed her rasgulla and she started to munch it.....

Here anirudh cleaned the whole hut

Ani: wow...it looks good now.....I have arranged  bondita's bags books and our cloths are also arranged.....oh no i need to buy some utensils and veggies.... in order to prepare dinner....ok will call bondita and will go for market....and need to ask her if I need to buy anything for her...

He started to arrange few of his books and started to call bondita but he didnt get any reply so he called again....and aame he didn't get any reply so he came out of the hut and searched for her...where he saw her opening her mouth and doing actions like munching something....

He let out a confused laugh....

Ani: Bondita kya kar rahe ho tum....kya hua...

He asked her laughing at her antics...with which bondita came out of her land and gave a startled look...

Ani: kya hua tabiyat to teek haina...

Bondita just smiled and nodded....

Anirudh saw her startled look but ignored it ...

Ani: accha sun....am going out to market....do you need anything ..

Bondita nodded her head in a no....

Ani: theek hai ....I will got to market u go inside and start to study.....school is gonna reopen so start to study....

Saying that anirudh left...bondita just saw him walking from his backside lost in him once again....

Guys here bondita lost in anirudh is not a mature one.....its just that she got attracted towards him...like how we get attracted towards our favourite teacher similarly she is lost in him just like that....so am not promoting any child romance or something like that....

And yeah make sure u press vote and leave comments ....if you like this chap and any criticism u have u can tell me ....