she is my soul.....

Anirudh got shocked on hearing this....he never thought this type of question will ever come in their life.......but after hearing this question from ravi he couldnt answer that question ......

A: woh......mm..... Ravi.......I.....

Ravi just laughed at anirudh's stutter ...he nodded his head unbelievably.... because the great lawyer who speaks withoit fear..... is stuttering to mention that he loves his wife.....

Meanwhile bondita came there saving anirudh from further interrogation by ravi.....

Bon: pati babu mujhe neend nahi aarahi hai..... shall i sit with you....

A: bondita i have told you na.... sleep is very important for every living being.....so go and get some sleep....

Bondita just looked at qnirudh where he is having a book and a lamp with him...... suddenly she took the lamp with her......and started to get inside

A: bondita...kya kar rahe ho tummm? Why are you taking that lamp with u ....u already have one right.....i need it .....i want to read this book....

Anirudh said irritated... while bondita turned her face other side and folded her hands across her chest.....

B: pati babu sleep is very important for every living beings so go and sleep
saying that  she went inside and kept the lamp near the kitchen area....

While ravi just laughed on seeing anirudh bondita argument ....how anirudhs statement backfired hi.....

A: bade hasi aarahi haina......

Ravi shut his mouth and they two went together  to get some sleep.....
Whole sleeping
A(thought): arey anirudh tujhe kya hua..... matlab till today you never feared of anything and always said whatever your heart spoke.... but today .... u cant even say yes to this one single question..... why wouldnt i allow bondita to choose her soulmate.....she has every right to choose the peraon with whom she wanted to live...... she is my soul.... yeah she will always be no matter if she choose someone over me in future as well....

He tried to get some sleep ...... but woke again on hearing bondita's voice.....

He went near the window and saw her ....she looked scared in her sleep ....and anirudh understand that she might be having nightmare......

He immediately went inside the house near the swing where bondita is lying.....

A: bon....bondita...... bomdita kya hua....

He kept his hand on her head and caressed softly..... but bondita still scared and called "pati babu..." continuously in her sleep......

A: your patibabu is right in front of you..... bondita...... get up its a nightmare....

Bondita woke up on hearing this and immediately hugged anirudh....... out of fear.....

B: pati babu.... they gonna kill me..... they are very bad......

Anirdh understood that why bondita got nightmare.....

A(thoughts): I think she is still scared of the morning incident.......

He caressed her head.....and made her calmdown....

A: bondita.......nobody will come and kill you.... mein hoona tumhari pati babu...... bondita..... mujhe dekho......

He made her see him..... bondita still with scared face

B: pati babu..... they won't come here na.....they won't hurt me.....

Anirudh nodded in no....

A: bondita they didn't come to kill you .....they are protestors..... they just tried to hurt people..... moreover do you  think ur pati babu will leave someone to hurt you......

Bondita looked at him.....her fear went away..... she nodded no.....

She just hugged him again......feeling his protectivity on her

Anirudh patted her head lightly to make her sleep...... and with this soothing gesture bondita felt more relaxed and started to sleep without any fear.....he felt bondita body got relaxed and understood that she is asleep....

He carefully placed her on the swing and about to go but felt a tug on his shirt...he turned to see bondita holding it in sleep.....he smiled....
He tried 5o get out of the hold.... and he got successful as well... but bondita held his finger instead and slept comfortably.....

Anirudh tried to get his finger from her hold but realized that bondita is getting disturbed..... he saw her innocent face and smiled.....

A(thought): how much innocent she is..... but only during sleep when she gets up she will start to ask all type of questions.... patibabu yeh kya hai?.... pati babu woh kyun hai.... (he mimicked her voice in his mind and laughed) ....dont know from where she is getting this questions..... even a barrister like me couldnt answer them (laughed again on remembering how he stuttered or stunned on bondita's questions.....) dont know why or how you became this much important to me...... you are my breath bondita......you are my soul....... whatever it takes me.... even if it costs my life i will give it to make you a barrister babu bondita.... yeh meri waada hai...

He caressed her hair again and gently kissed on her forehead in a protective manner.....

Later he slept with his head on the swing with bondita still holding his finger......

Ravi who saw this admired their bond......and wished god to never separate them.... and soon make them realize their pure love for each other.....

Morning

Rc house

Sampoorna is talking with her mother.....

Sam: maaa i told you na what to do .....?

S.m: haan sampoorna i got it..... what a great plan u made to kill bondita and anirudh..... will do as u said.... this time the property will be in our name and our enemies will also get destroyed....

Sampoorna and her mom laughed at their evil plan.....

In anidita house......

Anirudh already made the breakfast and went to his work to court...... here bondita is reading .... but her thoughts are literally on anirudh.... she remembers how he helped her to sleep and smiled at this.....

B: how much pati babu cares for me.....am really very lucky to have him in my life.....

Suddenly she heard a sound outside and went out..

She saw a lot lady with her face covered with veil fell down .....and crying in pain....

Bondita immediately went near her....

B: aap theek haina.... u didnt get hurt right?

The lady nodded in no still covered her face  with her veil

B: come here only i live.... come inside please.....

The old lady got up and went inside with her.....

B: sir here i will get water for you....

O.l: ji malkin....

Bondit a nodded but stopped on hearing the voice as it was some male tone.......

Guys i know this is very short but wanna make you all realize anirudh's love for bondita ...... dont take this love wrongly its a pure innocent love which they carry for each other.... if u dont like any part or feel like am encouraging child romance please let me know...... my intention is not that... I wanted to show pure love of anidita.... hope you guys got my point....

And please would need 35+ votes and decent amounts of comments please.....r u liking this story or u want me to add some spice to it....?