Is that love?

Once that krantikari disappeared Anirudh got to remember bondita and went swiftly instead the house

He saw her unconscious and got worried

A: bondita...

He held her small hand and started to let his tears silently....

A: mere vajese yeh sab hua na.....I shouldn't have let you alone....it's my mistake bondita.....

Ravi came and sprinkled some water on her face.....by which bondita got up....

Anirudh got smile on seeing this....

B: patibabu.....

She immediately sat up and hugged her patibabu and started to let her tears......

She trembled out of fear....

B: patibabu ...they all...they tried to....

Anirudh shushed her and asked her to keep calm.....

A: bondita mein hoona tumhari sath.....

Bondita just nodded and kept her small head against anirudh chest and her fear started to get disappear on hearing his heartbeat and anirudh just held her close to him assuring her that he is with her ....and himself as well that she is fine....
Ravi smiled at their bond

They both came out of the hug and suddenly bondita realised something and looked at ravi....

B: jamai babu.....

She got shocked to the core and ravi looked at her confused....

Anirudh spoke to her on realising her shock...
A: bondita..... yeh hamara sourabh nahi .....yeh ravi hai....lookalike of him....even i got shocked ti see him but lare he explained who he is and where he is from... he is going to stay with us ...

Bondita just nodded

Roy choudary mansion

Trilochan is still thinking on how to save amirudh and bondita and how to find out the evil plans of sampoorna....

Just then bihari entered with a cup of coffee...

Bi: malik aapka coffee....

Trilochan came out of his thoughts and took the cup

He just sipped and suddenly something clicked in his mind.....

Tri: Bihari where does our bahu and anirudh is staying.... I asked you to arrange some good place right did u do that....

Bihari just looked down...

Bi: malik apko pata haina.....our anirudh babu is a fighter and he wants to stay somewhere which he can afford to pay so he took a hut to stay malik....

Trilochan started to get worry on hearing this....

Tri: this anirudh always wanted to be stubborn because of which now our bahu also has to suffer....between you have to do something...for me.....I wanted to ensure on our anidita safety .....so u have to do this..

He said something to him in his ears for which bihari got shocked and later nodded ...

Here at the backyard of roy choudary mamsion
Sampoorna hitting the guys with stick...

Sa: i just gave you one work and u ....what u did ...u r such a waste

Rogue1: malkin ...please we will murder that girl please mam believe us....

Sa: utto....I will give u another chance if u dodnt murder her then I don't know what will happen....

The rogues went from there

Sa: I should think of some other way to capture anirudh and bondita and to get the property on my name....

Here in anidita home

Ravi and anirudh are sitting outside the house .....

Anirudh is in deep thoughts of krantikari

He started to remind how he took off her cloths and how her eyes where seeing him with shock .....

Ra: anirudh babu what r u thinking

But he didn't get any response.....

He again shooked him and anirudh came into reality...

An: Ravi what happen...?

Ra: it should be my queston right anirudh babu...

Anirudh looked at him confused...

A: kya ......

Ra: haan u were thinking about something.....and seems lost in it ....

Anirudh just realised that he had been dreaming about that krantikari
..
Ra: anirudh babu what happen..something is bothering you tell me...

Anirudh just nodded in no..

A: nothing Ravi today one krantikari saved our bondita and the one about whom everybody is talking is noneother but a girl .....I got shocked to know that she is a girl .

Ra: what r u saying anirudh babu

Asked Ravi with shock .....

Ra: a girl has this much courage to loot the weapons from britishers and to fight against them ....she is such a great woman ......anirudh babu

Anirudh just smiled and he nodded agreeing to ravi

Ra: but dont tell me that u were dreaming about that girl ...were you

Anirudh looked away....and Ravi gave a shock come unexpected expression 😳

An: Ravi it's not what u r thinking ....am just wondering how this girl can manage to do this....

Ra: arey anirudh babu better tell the truth that you like her may be you love her....men having 2 or 3 women in his life is an usual thing....

Anirudh got angry on hearing this.....

A: Ravi what r u saying ....I dont love her ...yeah I like that krantikari but not the way u r thinking I like her because she is struggling for our freedom for our nation and I admire her for that....do you call this as love....

I had already made a mistake once in deciding what love is but I won't do it again......for me my passion and my dream to make barrister babu is my life's goal and I don't want any obstacles to be there in that path....

Ravi just admired him on hearing this .....

Ra: sorry anidudh babu I didn't tell that on purpose .....

Anitudh calmed down and answered him....

A: that's OK Ravi actually am sorry I didn't mean to shout at you....for me love is something pure connection between hearts ....one should hear what other's feeling without any words....which can happen only with one from whom you can't even think of separating from him or her....that person will be ur life ur soul ur everything.......

Anirudh spoke with lots of emotion imagining bondita without realizing what all he spoke to ravi

Ravi could understand anirudh is already in love with someone...and he already who is that in order to test that he asked him a question

Ra: if you don't mind shall I ask you something...anirudh babu?

Anirudh just nodded still in dilemma of what he spoke....

Ra: In future when bondita malkin grow up and she found her true love with someone what will u do ...?

Anirudh got shocked on hearing this....he never thought this type of incident will ever happen in their life.......but after hearing this question from ravi he couldnt answer that question ......

A: woh......mm.

Guys that's it for today's chapter will post the next chap soon...please vote guys I need atleast 25+...and some comments so that I will be encouraged to continue....

Bye all stay safe....