suspicious

Anirudh on hearing bondita's scream started to run towards their hut and saw portion of the roof fell on the floor.... his eyes immediately started to search for bondita and found her hugging the door in fear.....

A: bondita .....tum theek tho haina.... kya hua.....?

He asked panicked

Bondita ran to anirudh and hugged him while anirudh hugged her in return and started to caress her hair to calm her down.....

He saw a woman running away from their hut covering her face and understood that its her deed....

He took bondita out of the hut and asked radha to take care of her while anirudh started to run behind the woman ......

Suddenly the lady fell on the ground as she got slipped in the mud and anirudh tried to take away the mask but before he could see her face she threw mud in his eyes and started to run away from him  while anirudh started to squeeze his eyes to get clear vision....

He rubbed his eyes but still his eyes got mud and he couldn't see properly and about to fall .... suddenly someone came there and held anirudh before he could fall.... he opened his eyes and saw manorama standing there .....

M: anirudh babu kya hua aap theek haina.....

He just nodded still with confusion and manorama helped him to reach their hut..

Mano saw the roof of the hut on the floor and looked shocked .....

M: yeh kya hai.....anirudh babu kya hua...... bataiye na....

Manorama asked worried and saw bondita who looked frightened....

Manorama went near bondita and held her hands

M: bondita gabra mat...... kuch nahi hua.....

While radha also tried to pacify her ....here anirudh washed his face and came .....thinking of the things that happened a while ago....

Manorama went near anirudh and placed her hand on his shoulder which was noticed by radha..... she gave a suspicious look at manorama ...

M: anirudh babu kya hua kuch toh bolo na..... yeh kaise hua....

But anirudh didnt speak anything

A(thoughts): how did this happen what if something happened to bondita ...she is my life.... I live for her ....if something happened to her then I won't be able to live ......she is my soul my breath .... in a minute I would have lost her..... durga ma only saved her..... thank you durga....ma..... but who is that lady why did she run away......did she do this on purpose....is she trying to harm my bondita.......

But suddenly he heard bondita's voice...

B: pati babu....

Anirudh came out of his thoughts

He went near her and hugged her caressing her head.....

Radha left to get her husband for help.....

Ani saw the house in such a mess...
He saw even the money which he saved hot spoilt..... his eyes started to get moist..... he couldnt hold it and is very much worried for bondita as he cannot pay bondita's fees......

Bondita saw this and she hugged him tightly  on seeing these things she is now worried on how will she study..... anirudh realised bonditas fear..... he slowly got from the hug and wiped bondita tears....

An: bondita....dont cry i will pay off yoir school fees somehow ..... dont worry you will go to school from tomorrow sti we have one day right .... i will somehow get money.....