I stood outside the balcony. I don't know if what floor is this. Maybe 40th. I am really not sure. Should I just jump from here? It's better than being Enrico's sex slave.

How about I leave a message for Rye. He needs to know that even before I lose my breath, it is still him that I am thinking of. I searched for pens and papers on his drawers. I moved quietly. I only found a permanent marker. I write his name on my arm. I will always love you.

I took a deep breath.

Shit! I will die ugly if I jump from here. Never mind. I climbed the railings. That's when I noticed a red light on my chest. What the fuck? They caught me.

I looked at the laser. What shocked me is there is a ninja from the next building. Is he a real ninja?

He raised his hand and motioned me to not make a sound. He pointed a gun at me.  How can I not make a sound when they are aiming for me?

I closed my eyes and prepared to be shot when I heard metal hit the railings. I saw a long cable connecting across the building.
The guy crossed by gliding from the rooftop to where I am standing.

He covered my mouth, took off his vest and wore it to me.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

"This is my favorite place too. Cyrus at your service." I hugged him immediately and cried. They are here for me. "Save the hugging for boss later, sir. I have no plans of dying from your boyfriend's hand tonight."

"Cameron." I heard Enrico's voice outside the room. Cyrus immediately unhooked the cable and hid.

"Sir, the vest," Cyrus whispered.
I nervously took it off and toss it to the side.

"Why are you here?" Enrico grabbed my waist. "Drink with me."

Shit!
"I'll stay here. I am tired." I can't leave this and join those goons. It will be harder for the Elites to save me.

"Sleep now. I'll just prepare all the stuff that we will need before leaving." Enrico told me. He sounded so calm. I have to act nicely so he would believe that I have no intention of running away.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow." I told Enrico.

One of his men opened the door harshly. "Boss, all the guards from the south Entrance are dead."

"Fuck you! Deploy all the men to the south entrance. Kill everyone that is trying to invade the place." Enrico screamed.

Cyrus is still hanging outside. They need to leave now or else Cyrus might fall.

"The elites, sir. I didn't see the commander. This will be easy." Rodrigo told his boss.

"Uhm, Enrico. I am hungry. Can we eat first?"

He glared at me but still drag me outside to eat. I was relieved. Cyrus is safe now.

Rye's POV

They thought we wouldn't try to set a foot in Hexagon. The team placed in Gomez's camp is just to fool them. They didn't know the south team is already making their way to enter.

"Cyrus, go." Wook tapped his back. I saw Cyrus and a group with huge bags of their stuff entering the place. They are wearing all black. This city is managed by Enrico's family. It's like they have their own economy separated from fromhailand. Almost all households work under Martinez.

Cyrus easily entered the place. I thought Hexagon is very hard to infiltrate.

"Let's go," I said.

Wook is not listening to me.