Break up to make up

Break up
To make up
That's all we dooo
One day you love me
Then you hate me
That's game for fools
........

Waking up to august mouth on my clit I immediately tried to suppress my moans and look around the room for my baby. Not seeing him I immediately know august nasty ass took my baby too his room. I don't even like his ass right now but this head is fire as fuck right now.

He was licking and swirling on my clit like it was his last meal. I couldn't even take it the overwhelming pleasure had me feeling like I was about to cum soon. August then inserted two fingers inside of me and starting fingering me so fast all I could do was finally release my moans and before I knew it I came all over the place. He didn't even let me come down from the high he kept the same tempo with his mouth and his hands going to work on me.

I can say this the shit he do every time drain the fuck out my body I can't even be mad after cumming countless times. This shit pure torture to early in the morning for a nigga to be  sexually breaking me down.

"Ooooo shiiiiittt I ca—." I moaned out

I couldn't even finish my sentence because next thing I know I'm cumming again and just like last time this nigga didn't stop or slow down. My clit was feeling so sensitive I couldn't even stop my eyes from closing and rolling to the back of my head. As I tried to close my legs and push his head back.

He smacked my side of my ass so hard as he forcefully and aggressively pushed my legs back open.

"Keep yo fucking legs open." He demanded with his sexy ass early morning deep voice.

The aggression made me weaker because when he in his zone like this he not playing around nigga tryna finish me.

"Baby okaaayyyyy let me uppppp the baby august." I tried to convince him I literally couldn't take no more. Three nuts back to back that you didn't even know was about to happen nigga woke me up to it.

"He good let me eat you." He said

Rubbing my clit with his hands was driving me insane as I laid in our bed.. legs wide open.. clenching the sheets.. gasping for air... shaking under a nigga touch.. moaning is all I could do to make it through. Ima need to go back to sleep after this shit. His evil ass know what he doing tryna fuck me happy. Have me dick high again.

Cumming again this time I couldn't lay through it I tried to run I can't do this as squirt splashed all over the bed and his naked upper body he just pulled me back down by my waist.

"You gon run from the dick to huh?" He said as he chuckled as I was still cumming. Hearing that had my ass shook. Not he got dick to really just keep it you won already. I'm done he maxed my ass out.

Removing his mouth from my body he took his hands out of me as he positioned himself for missionary. I don't think ima be able to take this shit. I couldn't even make it through head.

"Don't run and make the shit worse.. lay here and take it get it over with faster." He said as he slid into me bare skin no condom.

"Ohhhhh." The first few strokes had me feeling like I couldn't even breathe.

"I'm telling you now if you run ima just go deeper."

He says that as he's going deeper and I ain't even running yet.

"Dadddddyyy okayyy" I moaned so fucking loud.

He pounded me out and made me cum like four times. I laid there and took that shit barely can't even cap and say like a G. It took all my strength to not just run but I knew the consequences would make me feel worse than I do now.

As my fifth orgasm approached I cried so hard as he made me splash everywhere and all he did was encourage me to "make a mess mhmm mhmm"

I put my hands at his waist to try and stop him. I didn't move off his dick though because I knew better.

"Don't touch me." He said as he went a lil deeper and sped up.

"Babbbbyy it's toooo much." I moaned
As I just couldn't take it no more like how many times I got make a mess?

I tried to close my legs all this nigga did was let me close them and shifted my ass into a new position. Now I'm getting fucked from the left. This nigga didn't even care about shit I was going through.

A million nuts later he didn't stop fucking me until I just totally start having tears come down my eyes. I guess that gave him confirmation he could but so he came inside me like he's done many times before.

Laying in the bed with my legs closed trying to gain feeling in my body.

August just looked down at me as he walked around with his chest poked out.

Five minutes later I get up and I'm walking so funny I couldn't even make it all the way there really as august had to help me as he laughed the whole time.

After soaking and bathing august had changed the sheets and shit when I came out so me and the baby could just chill. Ima okay with him a little feed him. His daddy washed him up and shit so he should be ready to take him another little cat nap. So I can get one too.

August: you feeling alright?

Kelly: tired

August: you want me to take the baby to my moms ?

Kelly: if you could just for a few hours you got my whole day thrown off.

August: yo attitude cleared up though. And you ain't have no plans today I got to take you to the doctor.

Kelly: okay after I wanted to take Angelo over to lisa so his god mommy can see him

August: I'll think about it... I don't know about you going that far to them people area.

Kelly: Can she come to our place then?

August: yea but when I come home your company needs to be gone... so I can get back inside you.

Kelly: can you give me some money for us to go shopping

August: yeaaa but your not driving yourself I'll have a driver and security escort you.

Going into the safe that we casually take money out of. Well I never took big racks out like wanted today to go shopping.

Pulling out a stack that had 10,000 on it he tried to hand it to me.

Kelly: no I want to take your black card I need to get a lot of stuff. Angelo need stuff I need stuff and the new baby needs a whooolllee bunch of stuff. Lisa with me so she's going to get stuff.

August: yo ass take it and get the fuck out my face yo haha any reason to spend a bunch of money.

Really in my head I'm thinking nigga ima not about to stay cooped in the crib and I'm not about to be fucking all day so I have to see my way out. And I need to make sure I'm having fun until I see my perfect exit out this nigga main bitch role. Why couldn't one of them hoes have his baby fuck. Babies now like this crazy.

———-
(TBC)