I got hoes and different area codes

Getting back into my hotel room with my gift in hand. I make my way to the bed. I had all my snacks and favorite tv show ready before I even left the room.

Getting back in bed after putting my bonnet on felt like heaven. I needed to catch up on some sleep. Before the show could even end one episode I was knocked out.

Four hours later I wake up to my phone ringing. Looking at the caller ID I see it's august. Answering the phone with my eyes closed.

"Hello." I said

"Helluh what's poppin?" He asked.

"Nothing I was sleep." I said

"Get up and let me take you to lunch." He suggested.

"Okay I'm going to get ready." I said getting out the bed.

Getting in the shower and doing my whole morning routine over I made my way to the hotels closet. I hung up some of my clothes so I didn't have to constantly go through bags. But it didn't matter because tomorrow was move in day.

I chose a pair of blue ripped jeans, my blue Jordan 1's and a white t shirt. I straightened my hair and put it in a middle part. I got ready to do a light beat just to look a little cute. I put on concealer to brighten up my face. Then I put on highlight. Threw some eyelashes and lip gloss on. I made my way to my car to head to Saullies a brunch spot.

Getting there I immediately see August sitting on the patio. I go and sit with him and notice me had two shot glasses in front of him empty.

"Ouii we getting drunk bae?" I questioned?

"You can't hang with me... light weight." He joked.

"What you been up to?" I asked him.

"Just working baby and hitting the gym. What about you?" He said with accent so thick I couldn't help but smile when he said baby.

"Same work been beating my ass lately. I can't get a good night sleep for shit." I stressed.

"I got something to put you to sleep." He flirted.

"You Nasty..." I said chuckling.

We ordered our food and the waitress was just gushing over August. I wasn't mad but bitch how you know this wasn't my boy friend or something.

Ignoring her I ordered my food. I got the pancake banana cream special with fried chicken wings on the side. With 3 mimosas.

After she took our orders we started talking again.

"You need to take some personal days so you not over working your self." He said

Getting up he came over to my side of the table and he started rubbing my lower back. Enjoying the feeling I just carried on with the conversation.

"I know... but it's hard because I like spending money." I stated.

"Haha." After a few more moments our food came so he went back to his side of the table.

As we were eating our food I see Chino and his daughter who looked about eight walk up. From where we were sitting I know he could see me. He looked up from his phone and pointed where he wanted to sit and pointed in our direction and his eyes landed on me.

I couldn't read his energy because he didn't show much emotion. He just simply guided his daughter to the table that was a few rows behind us. I'm so happy he couldn't see my face from his seat because Chile. I wouldn't have made it through my date with August if I had to stare at Chino the whole time.