Intoduction

"Bring your ass here yo. who you think you talking to?" Domo said raising his voice

"No. You keep fucking acting like I gotta follow your every command or something." I said back

"Bet. Get your shit and let's go." He said nonchalantly

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going no where." I said back standing my ground

"You want me to slap the fuck out of you in front of all these people?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm not going with you Domo. I'm tired of you hovering over me." I stressed. 

"Hovering over you? Ion give a fuck about half the shit you do. I'm tryna leave before I fucking snap on yo ass in here." He explained back as his nose flared.

Pushing me out of his friends living room where the party was being held he pushed me into a nearby bathroom.
Locking the door behind him. He leaned against the door so there was no way for me to leave.

With a calm facial expression he started talking again. But I knew it was going to be pure hell.

"You fucking embarrassing yo. You really in here playing with me in front of my people. You fucking trying me. Like if we wasn't at home I wouldn't be fucking you up by now." He said

"I don't care Domo like seriously. you talking about embarrassing when you embarrass me consistently. Telling me what I can and can't do. You want me to do every fucking thing yo way. That shit dead bruh. And when it don't go yo way you pulling me out events, pulling up and treating me, putting your hands on me, fucking me... like I'm tired of this toxic shit.

"So you get a lil liquor in you tonight and you want to pop shit huh?" He asked with his hands in his pocket. A sign that he was mad and trying to refrain himself.

"I'm tired of your shit regardless. All the bitches you run around with and you still treating me like this? Like I'm wrong?" I asked With a angry look on my face.

"Lower your voice for I fucking slap you." He said sternly.

"Oh you don't want nobody to hear how you treat your girlfriend?" I asked shocked.

*slap*

"Didn't I say Shut the fuck up?" Domo asked after slapping me across the face

Charging at him I started sending blows at him only causing him to laugh and make me more mad.

"Fuck you domo. I hate you." I said still swinging.

Grabbing me by my neck with both hands he pushed me into the wall with extra force. I'm sure the people in the party probably heard the loud thump.

"Keep fucking playing and I'ma really embarrass your ass." He said deeply

Letting me go he leaned back against the door and looked me in the eyes as I wanted to break down crying.

"You want to stay so bad. Bet! And ima fucking embarrass your ass the whole time. Come on let's go back out there." He said with a evil smirk on his face

"I'm ready to go." I said back with a voice full of sadness.

"Fuck that." Domo said back before opening the bathroom door.

Exiting the bathroom people that were in the hallway were staring at us. Some even greeted Domo as they saw us walk through the crowd. It was clear that my energy was down but Domo interacted with everyone like he was the happiest man ever. I just kept it brief with a simple hey. Granted I was pissed off but it was not there fault there friend was a bad boyfriend.