Mr nice guy

Pulling up to the house August turned towards me and looked me directly in my eyes.

August: I don't enjoy putting my hands on women at all. So please let's make this real easy. I be back sit still.

Standing on the side of the car August talked to two girls that were so beautiful I had to acknowledge that. One was slim with a pretty ass face and the other was slim thick with a pretty face with freckles.

That came into the car and August stayed out and they basically told me they were there to do my makeup and hair.

She fixed my makeup to hide the redness from august. Then the other did my hair to the side in a side part and quickly flat ironed my fair.

They were rushing like they life depended on it. August opened the car door and shoved a dress inside and said "y'all need to hurry the fuck up."

Hurrying into the dress and taking the shoes from the slim chick girly and making my way to  them. I sat waiting for them.

Getting out august grabbed me by my wrist pulling me towards him. Looking into his eyes with slight fear I just stared at him.

"Y'all go on inside I need to talk to her." He told them

Stepping back he made me so nervous. I looked at my shoes then my nails and back at him. As he just leaned up against the car looking me up and down with a look that made me feel like a child. So small.

"That tough girl shit need to go out the window because ion play that shit. I'll fuck you up shorty but ion even like that I'm not no sucka either though. You understand me?" He asked

"Yes king." I said nodding.
Feeling like little kid being scolded I didn't argue because he was right. Even though he was wrong because I'm not a tough girl theses niggas got it at this point. They all run me in someway. They all fuck with my mind. 2/3 will fight me. They all get pussy whenever but if I wanted some dick it'll be if he wanted to give it or not. But me it's throw it the fuck back and I do it because I'm weak. But you can't grow when the cycle don't stop.

"Ima take you in this party and I want you to dance in here. I was never going to make you fuck for money Kelly. I still like you you just a little wild I guess. But still shawty don't make me have to get wilder and tame your ass aight?" He asked pulling me closer now we are chest to chest.

"I understand ima behave I promise." I said looking very sincere.

"Aight." Bending down to slap my ass his 6'7 frame toward over me.

"Fuck daddy." I said as I touched his dick almost falling into him because the shit sting.
Catching me he made a funny look at me. 

"You ain't want you nigga to know you fucked me but you touching on my boy." He said looking at me.

"What's it matter now you already sent the video. And I want some more after earlier." I said

"Focus on the money. I'll give you some dick after you give me the bag." He said clutching my neck and pulling me even closer and kissing me in my mouth.

"Understood?" He asked after we separated.

"Yes daddy. How much I have to make." I asked him.

"Mhmm tonight $3000." He said.
Before walking away from me and taking me to the party.

Walking inside I see people staring at me and checking me out. But I didn't pay them any attention because I already know august would fuck me up I just focused of filling him.

We went a back room and he changed me into a stripper out fit. They announced me as coming out and I finally realize we are back home in Texas . Well not exactly but somewhere near because the club is in Wiley.
They announced the name of the club and my stripper name Ace