Get back

Ignoring everything that includes drama and distractions and focusing on the money. I need a place ASAP and my car tuned up. I make steady money with the boutique but not enough for my lifestyle. Domo supplied the lavish lifestyle and now that I'm accustomed I would like to remain living this way. Range Rover, designer clothes and bags. Trips and turnt every weekend. So.... I've decided to create a third stream of income. I'm going to be a stripper at Blue Lounge the hottest strip club right now.

Reaching out to August I decided to skip out on our date this weekend because I have money to make.

Me: Hey. Your gonna hate me
August 💛:  lol why?
Me: I really can't make it this weekend something came up
August 💛: alright shorty

I needed to go find me a outfit for tonight my first night working. I headed to the dancer store and got a quick red two piece with clear stripper heels to match. Right now it's 8:30 and I needed to be at the club by 9:00 so I immediately gathered my purchased items and rushed out to my car.

After driving twenty minutes I arrived with ten minutes to spare. Quickly changing then applying perfume and oil to my skin before rushing out to the dance floor.

Dj: Tonight we got a new girl that we would like to give a warm welcome to ACE.

Walking out on stage as bands a make her dance played. I walked up to the pole and released a deep breath before I bent over with my ass out to the crowd and began twerking.
Then I climbed the pole as I twerked my ass spinning in a circle. Sliding down the pole I did a split and bounced my ass up and down. As money flew all over the stage and rained down on me. I smiled and turned over to make my ass clap on all fours. And the money shower got thicker. As the song ended I got up and my money was picked up quickly by fours workers and the bags was placed in my hand. I quickly went back to the dressing room and placed my money in my locker before changing and heading back to do lap dances and private rooms.

I put on a pink one piece with a g sting and made my way to the dance floor. I did a few lap dances before on of the floor workers came and whispered in my ear that I had a private room in B4. Nodding I made my way to B4 but not before quickly throwing back two shots. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect.

Entering the dimly lit room I didn't look at the guy really. I just went over to the touch screen tv that controls the music.

Ace: What you want me to dance to?

Him: Surprise me. *chuckle*

Putting on pretty and Ricky honey I seductively walked up to the pole and began grinding on it slowly. Then I flipped my hair and touched my base of the pole as I swung my ass side to side. After doing a few tricks on the pole I made my way to the guy for the lap dance section.

Turning around in front of him I reached down and touched my toes and poked my ass out in his face.

I then made my way to straddle his lap and got a good look at his face. It was fucking Chino.

Ace: Chino?

Him: Woah Kelly?

I quickly tried to get off his lap but he held me in place.

Chino: What you doing in here?

Ace: What it look like? And let me go.