20

"So where have you been? Took you quite a while to come back." Yunho started curiously as he saw San walking in the dorm room they shared together.

"I was just with a friend." San said quickly trying to avoid all the following questions. But this time Yunho was determined about getting an answer.

"Do I know this person?"

"No you don't so stop asking me questions."

"San come on, please tell me, I'm desperate"

"Where's Mingi?" San asked as he desperately wanted to change the topic.

"Oh, he went out with this girl from our class but don't try to change the topic!"

San decided to answer since he knew that Yunho wasn't going to give up.
"Well I was with Wooyoung, we met at the party we attended some time ago."

"Soo what were you guys doing?" Yunho asked having this devil smirk on his face.

"Yunho stop being so curious about my personal stuff, focus on your own things for once." San said as it came out more rude than he originally intended to.

"Sorry Yunho I didn't mean it like that. I'm just tired."

"I want to meet him!" Yunho said as that caused San to almost suffocate in his own spit.

"You what?!"

"I want to meet him as you seem to spend so much time with him."

"Definitely not going to happen" San said without any hesitation.

"Why not? San please. I want to have new friends." Yunho didn't plan on stopping until San agreed with him.

"well fine! I have to talk to him first but no promises." San rolled his eyes when he realized that Yunho is not going to stop asking any time soon.

"Yay thank you San!" Yunho responded as he went over to San giving him a hug.

"Whatever"