7

San ordered a one iced americano for himself and went to sit down on his usual table, where he would usually be sitting with his friends.

He really liked the café near the campus since he would go there almost every day. This time he wanted to go alone so he could fully focus on his assignments.

He took his laptop out of his backpack and started making his school work. While making it, he also liked to listen music because it had calming effect on him.

He had been there for three hours straight just fully focusing on his laptop and not taking eyes of it even once.

Even though San had many issues with himself, concentration wasn't one of them. He could be doing the same thing for hours and still would be able to maintain the same concentration level the whole time.

It was almost 8pm and San was about to leave soon to go get some sleep.

His concentration came to an end since he noticed something. From his corner table he saw someone familiar coming in to the café. It was that boy from the party, Wooyoung.

He started panicking because he didn't know what to do once again. Only option for him was to run in the toilet since the only way out was now blocked and he knew that Wooyoung would notice him if he would try to sneek out.

He was waiting in the bathroom for the right moment to come out. He had his things with him since he managed to get them in the hurry.

He was checking his watch and had already been there for thirty minutes. "I think he is gone by now" San thought in his head while he entered out of the bathroom. With his gaze he was going through the whole café as fast as he could. He was relieved because he didn't see Wooyoung anywhere.

He pushed the door open and started walking away from the café.

At the same block there's few stores and this one bar that you have to pass by if you are walking from the café to campus area.

As San was walking, he saw group of people in front the bar smoking cigarettes. He just wanted to walk fast by that without getting any attention.

While passing that group, he went through the whole group with his gaze. The moment felt like it was on slow motion when he locked his eyes with familiar face. He quickly pulled away his gaze and started walking faster as he saw who that person was.

"Hey San!" Wooyoung yelled as he realized that the person walking pass them was him. Even though Wooyoung was really drank that night when he tried to make out with San at the party, he still remembered him.

San stopped for a little while without even looking back as he heard Wooyoung's shouting but quickly started walking again increasing the pace of his steps. "Wait!"

~
~

i guess this going to be the avarage length of these chapters even though I tried to make them longer. do you guys think the length is okay or is it annoyingly short?