10

San was sitting in the bar. The whole day, he was waiting for this to happen. He even got himself ready hours ago, just waiting that he could finally leave, not being too early. He was wearing black tight jeans with black t-shirt and on top of that black leather jacket. He wanted to make sure he looked good for Wooyoung. While he was waiting, he didn't take anything to drink because he wanted to wait until Wy arrives.

It was already 7.35pm and Wooyoung was nowhere to be found. San was patiently waiting but he decided that maybe it was better to just leave.

He sighed as he looked over to his phone to see what time it was. He didn't want to ask Wooyoung whether he was coming or not because he didn't want to seem too clingy.

He grabbed his belongings and started to walk outside.

Just when he was about to leave, Wooyoung finally decided to show up.

He was out of breath as he walked inside. "San, I'm so sorry for being late. I just couldn't get out of work any sooner. I'm so sorry. Please believe me."

"I was just about to leave, you could have at least texted or called me. I was waiting here for almost a hour." San said with slightly angry tone.

"I know I'm sorry" Wooyoung tried to apologize but San didn't bother to hear it and headed out of the bar.

"San! Wait!" Wooyoung yelled from the behind and went after him.

"Can you just stop walking? once again I'm sorry!"

San stopped and turned around to Wooyoung looking disappointed.

"okay I know you're sorry but next time just tell me if you are running late, okay?"

"okay I will. So are you saying there's a next time?" Wooyoung asked curiously.

"maybe" San said back to him and rolled his eyes.

"So maybe we could start over this whole night and go back to the bar?"

"okay, fine with me"

They sat down and ordered drinks. San just looked out of the window while they were waiting for the drinks. They didn't say anything to each other. Just sitting there in silence. Wooyoung stared at San with glowing eyes. He had never met a person who looked so beautiful, taking his breath away. He was amazed.

"So now, tell me what are you doing for living since you were late today because of it?" San started.

"I'm making my own music"

"Oh that's so cool. So you're an artist, I assume?"

"yeah kinda" Wooyoung said as he scratched his neck nervously.

"well I have to listen your songs some time"

Wooyoung just nodded, giving out a little smile. He was so happy with the response he got from San. Usually he didn't even have to tell people who he was because they would already recognize him.

They continued talking all night, getting to know each other more. They both ended up taking too many drinks during the night since they had really good time with each other.

After few drinks, San even ended up opening about his past for a little bit. He talked about his mental health issues, ignoring the problems with his drinking and also not mentioning anything about his dad. He didn't want Wooyoung to think that he couldn't drink at all or think that it's his fault that he is drunk right now. Actually it was the first time for San that he didn't feel terrible when he was that drunk. Wooyoung got really big part in that. With Wy, he could forget all his worries and just have fun and relax.

The bar was about to be closed and they decided to take off.

"So where should we go? " San asked being way too drunk to realize that he should probably go back to dorm.

"We can go to my house if that's okay?" Wooyoung suggested.

"okay let's go"

Wooyoung's home wasn't far away from the bar. Even though San was almost blacked out on their way there, he realized something. He had walked the same way before. Some way it was really familiar to him. As he tried to think about it in his drunk foggy mind, he realized. It was the same way they had walked to the party with Yunho and Mingi.

They were on almost at the house when San tried to mumble something out of his mouth.
"So-o youu own this house?"

"yeah I do" Wooyoung replied without saying anything else.

"So I guess you are pretty successful with your music career then? "

"Well I guess you can put it in that way. You know, music is something I have always loved to do since I was little, so I guess hard work is paying off. " Wy continued.

San was really fascinated by what Wy just told him. Maybe even too fascinated. As he was listening to Wooyoung, at the same second he stopped talking, he couldn't control his feet and fell to the ground. Wooyoung couldn't hold himself back and just began to laugh uncontrollably. He was laughing so hard that even he fell on the ground with San. San was looking away from him with pouty face as he tried to look offended. Both of them just ended up laughing recklessly to each other.

~
~

I actually enjoyed so much while writing this! I decided to cut this and continue in next one so it won't end up being too long.