17

After their talk, they decided to hang out the whole day together since both of them really just seemed to want so.

They quickly went back upstairs as they just wanted to lay on bed the whole day. Both of them still being little tired and San wanting to get his hangover away.

"So what do you want to do?" Wooyoung started.

"I just want to hang out with you and do nothing special. We could watch a movie or something?" San answered back not really wanting to move out of the bed they were now laying on.

"Okay then. There is this one movie that I think we should watch. " Wooyoung said not giving it any more thoughts.
He put his TV on and searched the right movie.

For the whole movie, they were laying really close to each other comfortably as both of them were really happy about the others presence. They didn't say much during the movie since it didn't felt awkward to be just in silence.

The movie was coming to an end and San noticed Wooyoungs head just slowly being pressed towards his chest. He was asleep.

San looked at the other with loving eyes as he looked irresistibly adorable when he was sleeping. He did feel himself falling for Wooyoung for a little bit, not wanting to admit that to even himself. He was fascinated by him. In Wooyoung, there were something special and since they first met San could feel it right away. Like they were destined to meet at some point in their lives.

He didn't want to wake up Wooyoung since he seemed to enjoy his sleep. San turned off the TV so Wooyoung could sleep without any distractions. San moved his hands around Wooyoung's waist as he decided that maybe he should take little nap too. They were now facing each other as their heads were just few inches apart but still in the safe distance. As San was closing his eyes, he felt Wooyoung moving. He was probably waking up.

Wooyoung gently opened his eyes and as he realized he had fallen asleep he was little surprised. They were so close to each other. He didn't know why San was so close to him even though he said he only wanted to be friends. Both of them were now awake.

Their eyes were now just staring at each other without any words being said. They seemed to be calm, even though both of them felt their hearts racing as the pace of the heartbeats was getting faster and faster. Wooyoung was too afraid to do any move because he didn't want to get himself rejected. San knew he only have told Wooyoung that he wanted to be friends but now everything was changing.

San was now moving his gaze from Wooyoung's eyes to his lips as they looked so delicious to him. All he wanted to do was press their lips together and never let go. And that was exactly what he did.