18

San was now moving his gaze from Wooyoung's eyes to his lips as they looked so delicious to him. All he wanted to do was press their lips together and never let go. And that was exactly what he did.

Their lips moved perfectly together. It was like they were made for each other. As they were kissing passionately San slowly moved his hands under Wooyoung's shirt wanting to take his shirt off. Wooyoung was all in, not resisting even a little. All he thought in that moment was San kissing him right know. In that moment, nothing else mattered.

San took off Wooyoung's shirt and at the same time he moved his body on top of Wooyoung's taking his own shirt off too. Wooyoung felt himself tensing up as things were getting spicy.

San looked over to Wooyoung who looked so eternal while he was laying under him. San gave him a little smirk as he started to kiss Wooyoung's neck. His skin felt so soft and at this point it was impossible for San to resist Wooyoung anymore. He wanted to give his all to Wooyoung holding nothing back.

Wooyoung felt the same if not even more. He didn't know why San became so important to him in such a short time but he didn't really care. He couldn't describe how happy he was to find someone like him and all he wanted was San. He wanted San fully to himself now and forever.

When San was kissing Wooyoung's body, he heard Wooyoung's breath getting more and more intense letting out little moans as he went down on him. San quickly moved his head back up, closer to Wooyoungs.

He reconnected their lips again wanting Wooyoung more and more.

"I want you to fuck me, I can't take this anymore San." Wooyoung said loudly as his breath was so heavy he could barely even talk. San just looked at him without saying a word and ended up doing exactly what Wooyoung told him to do.

~
~

i'm not good at writing these kinda scenes but hope it wasn't that bad:)