1

San knew that this was a new beginning for him. It was new place and school with new people around him. He wanted to get better and thought himself that this was the best time to make that chance in his life.

San was struggling with lot of stuff and wasn't really into talking about it. There were several times when his mom found him on the floor, shaking and totally out of this world. His mom was the only one that really knew about it and all of that was happening because of his dad. All she wanted to do was help that boy out but it wasn't easy unless San really wanted to help himself.

He did, he wanted to change and be good to his mom and not let her worry anymore. He used to feel bad for his mom but at the same time he couldn't escape from his demons.

As he was unpacking his belongings in the dorm room, he heard a knock on his door and quickly went to the door.

"Hi, my name is Yunho. I guess we are going to be roommates."

San was kinda shocked because he wasn't repaired for this and in that hassle he wasn't able to reply anything back to Yunho. San just went blank and stood aside since Yunho had lot of things with him.

"oh by the way, my name is San"

"nice to meet you San. I think we are going to be good friends."

Even though they had little awkward start to their friendship, quickly they started to get really close.

They were talking about lot of things with each other but one thing San didn't want to talk about with Yunho was his mental health issues. He wasn't scared of Yunho's reaction, he just didn't want Yunho to see him as crazy person.

Of course everyone is struggling with their own demons but Yunho seemed to have no worries in this world. He was nice to every one and it was really easy to be around him. San felt comfortable with him and was glad that he had this new person in his life. He felt like since he was hanging out with Yunho, he could get better.

~
~

hope u enjoy while reading this:)