6

The moment San was downstairs, he quickly looked for Mingi and Yunho.

"Guys, we have to leave now!" San yelled while almost panicking.

They looked San with questionable look on their faces but were too drunk to question what was actually happening.

They finally got up from the couch they were sitting the whole night and walked out of door with San already standing outside of the house waiting for them.

"Let's go, don't be so slow with your steps" San was able to notice how drunk his friends really were. He grabbed both of the boys each side of his shoulders to take them quickly away from the house.

They finally managed to arrive to the dorm room after really rough walk since two of them were almost blacked out. Two of them would just giggle the whole time they were walking and trying to run away from San.

San put them down to lay on Yunho's bed, taking their shoes off. "Thasnk youuhh Sannie" Mingi said while closing his eyes and grabbing Yunho's waist. Since the bed was small for two people, two of them slept really close to each other the whole night.

San sighed and laid himself down on his own bed. He was so ready to go to sleep after everything that happend tonight.

His mind was confused at least. He didn't really know what to think since he didn't know how he felt. He tried to run away from his confused mind and in the end was able to fall asleep.

When morning came, Yunho was the first one to wake up.

"Oh my head hurts and I feel terrible." Yunho mumbled the second he opened his eyes. He looked confused as he saw how close Mingi was sleeping with him.

"Mingi wake up!"

As Mingi heard Yunho's voice he started to open his eyes. He put smile on his face as he saw Yunho and grabbed even tighter on that boy's waist.

"I want to sleep little while longer, please" Mingi said while he was lying happily beside Yunho.

Yunho didn't know how to react so he just jumped out of bed and ran in the bathroom. Mingi was too sleepy even notice that he run away from him. Both Mingi and San continued sleeping since it was too early for them to wake up.

Yunho was still in the bathroom but was finally able to come out after some time. He looked down on both of the boys and saw how cute they looked while they were still asleep. He then decided to go back to sleep beside Mingi since he was too tired to think about the situation more closely.

San, Mingi and Yunho spend rest of the weekend with each other just chilling in their dorm room watching movies and talking about almost everything between earth and sky. Each of them enjoyed the time they spent together since everyone just seemed to need that right now.