3

San was excited about the upcoming weekend, so he could take the time for himself since he has been really busy with college. There were million school assignments to do but instead of doing those he just decided to relax, that's what he really needed.

He just got in to his shared dorm room after the classes had ended. Yunho also came in with the same door opening. Both of them just collapsing to their beds in different side of the room. Just when both of them were closing their eyes to relax a bit, Yunho heard his phone going off in his pocket. He sighed as he started to get his phone to see who was texting him.

Text messages between Yunho and Mingi:

Mingi:
what are you guys doing rn?

Yunho:
we just got out of the class. why are you asking?

Mingi:
i got a great plan for tonight!!

Yunho:
why doesn't this sound so promising?

Mingi:
don't be so judging when you don't even know what it's going to be!!!

Yunho:
okay tell me already :)))))

Mingi:
This one guy invited me to his party and also said I can bring my friends, are you guys in!?!?

Yunho:
well Mingi idk we are really tired atm...

Mingi:
so are saying no?

Yunho:
I think we are going to pass this time, I'm sorry Mingi.
seen
Mingi?
seen
did you get mad?
seen
why aren't you answering?
seen
well if you are not going to answer...
seen
im going to leave, bye
seen

"who is texting you so aggressively?" San asked when he heard Yunho's phone go off hard.

"It was just Mingi asking if we wanted to go to this party tonight"

"aah okay, at least I'm not going since I just want to sleep"

"me either" Yunho replied and put his phone away.

After some time when both of the boys were showered and had put fresh clothes on, ready to sleep, they heard aggressive knocking on the door.

Of course it was Mingi. He entered to their room without asking a permission.

"change your clothes, we're going to this party!" Mingi said determinedly.

"Mingi I already said we're not coming!" Yunho replied as he sighed.

"Please San tell him to come please please please San!" Mingi pegged desperately from San since Yunho disagreed.

"Okay but only this once" San said looking at Yunho.

"well i guess we are going to party tonight" Yunho said with annoyed tone in his voice.

"Thank you San" Mingi said happily as he went to hug him.

Two of the boys were now finally ready to leave to the party. Mingi got up and grabbed Yunho's and San's hands on his and dragged them out of the dorm room.

~
~

new chapter coming later today :)