8

San stopped walking as he felt Wooyoung's hand on his shoulder.

He turned around without saying anything.

"Do you still remember me?" Wooyoung asked thinking that was the reason San didn't stop.

"Yes I do. I just couldn't hear you" San replied as he lied to Wooyoung's face.

"Could you stay for one cigarette?" Wy suggested to San with a spark on his eyes. Wy took cigarette out of his pocket and handed it over to San.

"I-i don't really smoke" San said with questioning look on his face.

Wooyoung looked a little disappointed as he started to put the cigarette back to his pocket.

"But since you are offering, I could use one now." Wy happily smiled at San as he stepped closer to him. He took the cigarette and put it on San's mouth just few inches apart from him. Their eyes locked and for a moment, they were just staring at each others. The moment broke when Wooyoung took his lighter and lit the cigarette that was on San's mouth.

"I'm sorry about what happened the other night" Wooyoung started.

"Oh don't worry about it. I was just tired, so that's why I left."

"ohh okay"

"So-o since I don't know you, tell me about yourself?" San asked realizing that he doesn't actually know him.

"I work for this big company" Wy said. He didn't want to say who he was and what he was actually doing since San didn't seem to know who he was.

"So what do you do there?"

"N-nothing special" Wooyoung said as his gaze was directed on the ground.

San took the last smoke since the cigarette was about to come to an end.

"Thanks for the cigarette. I think I'm going to leave now"

"No worries" Wy said as he sounded little disappointed with San already leaving.

"Oh wait! Can I have your number so we can get to know each other better?" Wooyoung said with loud voice since San was already walking away.

"Sure."

San dialed his number on Wy's phone and gave it back to him.

"There you go. Bye Wooyoung"
San waived at his direction, turned around and started walking towards the campus. He smiled at himself a little, happy about getting a new friend.

Wooyoung looked San walking away with excitement. He was very happy about finally getting San's number since San was all he could think about since the party. Since the party, he tried to find him but no one seemed to know who he was and where he would be living. And Wooyoung himself couldn't remember anything from the conversations he had with San that night, besides his name.

San opened the dorm room, seeing Yunho and Mingi laying on Yunho's bed, once again.

"You took quite while over there, it's already 10pm" Yunho said as he saw San coming in.

San just nodded and went to sit on his bed looking tired.

"Why do you smell like cigarette? I didn't know you were smoking" Yunho said as he stood up and sniffed San's jacket.

"Well I don't. I just ran in to this one guy I met at the party we attended last weekend. So he offered me a cigarette."

Both Yunho and Mingi just nodded and looked at each other with questioning faces. San was too tired to even think about what happened today and just went straight to bed.

Mingi and Yunho laid back down, just watching a movie and chatting playfully with each other. Since that party, they started to hang out more often. They were just friends but both of them were very interested about the others company. They didn't think much of it even though outsider could think they would be together or something.