19

Wooyoung was sitting on balcony, smoking a cigarette and holding class of whiskey on his other hand. He was just looking at the beautiful sky as sun was already setting.

He was quickly accompanied by San. San wearing a black silky bathrobe he had found in the bathroom. He saw Wooyoung just staring at the sky.

This was one of those moments where he never wanted it come to an end. He approached Wooyoung, hugging him from behind receiving a smile from the other. He hold him very tight for a moment as he then sat next to Wooyoung.

"Can I have one?" San asked as he pointed to the pack of cigarettes.

"I thought you said you didn't smoke?" Wooyoung questioned but then soon after handed one cigarette to San, as he first lighted it up.

San took the cigarette from Wooyoung's hand and started smoking it. His other hand, he placed on Wooyoung's thigh as  gently started rubbing it. He could stay there, in that moment, forever if that would be possible.

As they were smoking, San also took few sips out of Wooyoung's class of whiskey.

"I shouldn't be drinking this" San started as he sounded little disappointed in himself.

"And why is that?" Wooyoung asked.

"I didn't end up well last time, did it?"

"Well...."

"Wooyoung..."
San started again but couldn't finish his sentence. He really wanted to tell Wy the real reason why he shouldn't be drinking and he even wanted to tell him all about his past, even the bad stuff but something was holding him back. He was afraid that maybe by telling him, he's going to lose him. This was always something that used to happen to him as the same thoughts were consuming his mind over and over again. Maybe he wasn't ready to share his story at all, not to anyone.

"Yes?" Wooyoung answered as he saw San getting silent and totally be caught by his own mind.

"I want to be with you" San replied as he only came to inclusion that his past didn't matter because at this point all he wanted, was to be with Wooyoung.

After Wooyoung heard what San said to him, he stood up putting away his cigarette. He took a hold of Sans wrist as he then dragged him back inside. As Wooyoung was slightly aggressively dragging San, he stopped in the middle of the hallway. He pushed San against the wall as he then placed a gentle kiss on the others lips. He wanted to be gentle with him since he cared so much about the boy.

"I want to be with you too."

~
~

i didn't plan this chapter to come out like this but i still like it:)