4

They were just talking comfortably on their way to the house where the party was held. When they were almost there, both San and Yunho agreed to have fun tonight even though this wasn't what they planned for tonight.

San knew that this wasn't the best option for him at this situation but he thought it was just this one time. It was okay to him drink alcohol if he only took few drinks.

With more alcohol in his blood, it could end up pretty badly. He knew that alcohol wasn't good for him because if it took control over him, all his bad thoughts came up and it was hard for him to resist those thoughts.

When he was drank all he thought was, how he is going to end up just like his father and how he would just like to dissappear from the planet. It wasn't just alcohol but when he was drank enough, he also used to take meds with alcohol to relieve his pain. And that never ended up well.

That's why he has been at the hospital several times and that's also the reason why his mother is so worried about him. Still San knew what could happen but he trusted himself enough to go through this party.

The house was pretty packed up with people they didn't know. They recognized few people from the campus but most of them were just random people they had never seen before.

The house was big and felt like a castle. It was obviously someone's rich parents house. There were decorations all over the place and big table with lot of drinks on it. There was even a pool where people were jumping on.
All of them took a drink and went to sit on this big ass couch.

As the night went on people just started talking with each other even though they didn't know the person. And that was great since you got to know more and more people in this new town.

San drank only few drinks as he promised to himself. Yunho and Mingi took little more than him but just enough to be little tipsy.

"hey guys I'm going go to the bathroom, see you in a bit" San said as he stepped up from the couch.

Yunho and Mingi just nodded as they looked up to him.

San went to look out for the bathroom and found his way in there. He locked the door since he wanted to be moment in silence by himself.
He was proud of himself and was happy that he could be reasonable with his drinking.

It didn't take long when someone was knocking at the bathroom door.

"Just a moment, it takes only few seconds" San replied as he looked in the mirror to check if he looked okay

San opened the door and saw this black haired boy standing in front of him. All San could think was how hot that boy in front him was. San just stood there looking at the boy with sparkling eyes.

"Hi, my name is Wooyoung. Nice to meet you. But I really need to go in to the bathroom so can you move?"

"oh okay, I'm sorry, go ahead" San replied as he realized that he was just staring at the boy intensely.

~
~

i noticed that there were already few people reading this story so i want to say thank you i feel grateful. i try to publish more often since there is only few chapters to read. i hope you like this story so far:)