d8

Layla<3
Are you picking me up?

You
Yeah.. whats your address?

Layla<3
(sends address)

You
Okay, I'll see you soon my love.

Layla<3
K bye.
read

I turned off my phone and sighed, I checked my scars to see it was all gone. I've been clean for 3 months, I've been so close to doing it sometimes but than suddenly something stops me.. I'm still throwing up my food, it's kind of a habit for me now. It's addicting.

I readjusted my belt and looked at myself in my mirror, 'You can do this Darryl!' I thought over and over in my head. But could I? I don't even know what she's like, all I know that she is popular pretty.

Hopefully she treats me right!

~~~

I rode my 2 seater bike to Laylas house, it wasn't to far away. Maybe only a 6 minute drive.

When I arrived at Laylas house she was waiting at her driveway, "Took you long enough!" She stomped her foot. "That red dress suits you!" I smiled, "I know. it would look better if daddy bought me the pink one." She says as she jumped on the bike.

I give her a helmet, "You'll need this." I say softly. "It'll ruin my hair! No way, it took me 2 hours to braid this." She scoffs, "If you end up with a bleeding head don't blame me." I mumbled to myself.

~~~

I chose one of the fanciest yet cheapest restaurant in the city, 'Pasta Yista'

"We are here!" I exclaimed, locking our bike in one of the bike parking. "I'm hungry." She crossed her arms, this isn't how she acted at school..

"Okay, Let's go inside." I say

~~~

We sat at our booth, both staring at the warm chocolate scented candle placed in the middle of the table. "I'm getting the gluten free pasta." I decided, "What?" She gasps. "I don't eat gluten." I say simply, "Oh." She mutters.

"Well I'm getting the classic pasta." She stated, "Okay! I'll go order our food." I smiled.

~~~

"The food was great, right!" I exclaimed, "It was fine I guess.." she mumbled. "You seem unhappy, is everything alright?" I asked her, did I do something wrong? "Well?! Are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?" She snapped, "What?" I spoke.

"Okay? Layla, will you be my girlfriend?" I probed, "Kk." She rolled her eyes.

"Smile!!" I exclaimed. I took a quick selfie of us to post on my Instagram.

🧑🏽 DARRYLBOYHALO

meet my girlfriend, Layla!!

*attached image*

"Well, I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back" I told her, "Alright." She scrolled on her phone.

~~~

I walked into the boys restroom, "Hello?" It echoed. I always had to make sure that the bathroom was empty, I locked myself into a stall and kneeled on the cold white tiles. I reached my hand down my throat finding the spot, my bits of food came out spewing.

It used to disgust me but now it's normalised, well at least for me.

~~~

When I returned back to the table I noticed Layla was gone, the only thing left was the bill and empty dishes.

528 words  words, soeey this was short. I have plans for the next chapter.