quiz

I spun in my office chair bored, my father has just moved out recently ever since my parents divorced. Now he is living at his 72 year old moms place, but to bad for him. Home has been more peaceful ever since he left, yet my mother is still an annoying ass bitch who would always nag me saying 'you should get a girlfriend' or 'your so skinny, like a stick'.

I opened up my laptop and searched up random stuff, such as. 'Do penguins have bones?' or 'Why are some peoples poop green', yes yes I know the last question was weird but I really needed to know!

After a while of searching up all the questions I needed to ask I came to the last one I've been dying to know

'Am I gay quiz'

I pressed the enter button and clicked on the first website I saw, I took a deep breath and began to read the first questions.

1. Have you ever looked at a person of the same sex and felt attracted in a sexual way?

please select your answer :
YES, ALL OF MY CRUSHES ARE OF THE SAME SEX!

SOMETIMES, BUT I ALSO HAVE A CRUSH IN THE OPPOSITE SEX!

NEVER, I AM NOT GAY AT ALL!

VERY RARELY, BUT THERE WERE A FEW MOMENTS WHEN I REALLY LIKED SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX!

I thought to myself, which one do I relate to the most? I guess the second one relates to me the most, throughout my life I've had crushes on only woman but Zak is my only male crush I've had.

2. If your best friend confessed to you that he is gay, you would :

FEEL DELIGHTED AND WELCOME HIM THEM TO THE CLUB!

GET EXCITED AND START FLIRTING WITH THEM!

MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT.

TELL THEM THAT SOMETIMES YOU FEEL ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX TOO.

If Antfrost came out to me as gay what would I do? Maybe ask him for advice with what situation I'm stuck in? That pretty much sounds like the last answer, I'll click that one.

3. Have you ever worn or fantasised about wearing clothes of another sex?

ALL THE TIME!

SOMETIMES, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY NOT GO OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT.

NEVER!

RARELY, BUT SOMETIMES I MAY WEAR MY PARTNERS CLOTHES OUTSIDE.

Well... I've never thought of wearing a dress or heels before, but the thought of it makes me never want to. So I just picked the 'NEVER!' box.

~~~

After answering all the questions I waited for my result to load,

62.90% bisexual
37.10% straight

"WHAT!" I screamed out, I shut my laptop closed and started to panic. "N-no I can't be bisexual!!" I whispered shouted to myself, i opened the laptop to see the results again. "I need to show Cara!" I thought to myself, I pulled out my phone and took a photo of the results. I double checked to make sure it was Cara I was sending it to, as soon as the image was attached I clicked the 'send' button.

*DING*

Wow Cara replies fast.

Cara⭐️
Your bisexual?

You
YES YES, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I TOOK A TEST TO SEE IF I WAS GAY OR NOT

Cara⭐️
Darryl, a stupid test can't assure you that your gay. You'll find out eventually.

You
How would you know? Are you gay?

Cara⭐️
I thought I told u I'm bisexual?

    You
When?

Cara⭐️
Oh sorry I must of gotten u messed up, anyways I'm getting tired ttyl. Goodnight.

You
Night.

all my fault | skephaloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara