party

a short chapter z_z

"Thanks mother!" I spoke, "Be home before curfew!" She replies before driving off. I wave goodbye and take a look at the house, i could already smell the alcohol. Music was blasting and there were smokers on the front porch, as I walked to the front door I could people staring at me. "Oh my gosh it's that one f@g!" I heard someone whisper, I rolled my eyes and opened the front door.

I noticed Zak and Cara were on the couch with some other unfamiliar faces, Antfrost was to scared to come to the party. "Hey!" I waved, "Darryl over here!" Cara says. Zak smiles a bit but then continued to have his conversation with another person.

I walked over to the empty spot next to Cara and sat down, "Hi, soo what are we doing?" i question. "We are waiting for 1 more person so we can play truth or dare." A man around my age says, he has brown hair. "Okay, can I play?" I ask, "Sure!" Cara said.

After a while we start playing, it was the guy with brown hairs turn. "Hmmmm... Zak!" He exclaimed, "Yes Velvet?" Zak questions, shaking a bit nervously. Oh his name must be Velvet! "Truth or dare..." Velvet smirks, "Truth." Zak picks. "Is your crush in this room?" Velvet asks, Zak bounces his right leg up and down continuously. "Y-yes?" He stuttered, everyone gasps. "Who is it?" Velvet asked, "1. You only get to ask one question at a time and 2. It's a yes or no sort of question." Zak explains.

Velvet groans, "Your turn to ask someone Zak." . "Okay.." Zak says and looks at around, "Jade!" He picks. "Truth or dare?" Zak questions Jade, "Dare!" She says. "I dare you to slap anyone, that's not me." Zak announced, Jade sits up at goes up to Velvet. "Sorry Velvet.." Jade mutters before slapping him, "OOHHH" everyone spoke.

"Okay Jade, now it's your turn to ask someone." Cara explains, she nods and looks around. "Darryl!" She exclaims, huh me? "Y-yes?" I stuttered, I wasn't prepared. "Truth or dare." She says seductively, "Truth." I respond. "Why do you always wear those wrist warmers?" She asks, "and I don't don't care if it's a yes or no question, so many people are curious to." Jade finished off.

I started to panic, what do I say?!

"B-because it keeps my wrists warm??" I lied, to me everyone looks convinced enough. They shrugged it off and continued with the game, I sighed with relief and left the room.

~~~

I sat down on the front porch drinking some water, as I watched the stars shine in the dark sky i felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey!" Cara says, "Hi." I muttered. "Can I talk to u?" Cara asks before taking a seat next to me, "yeah sure." I say softly, I make eye contact with her. "Who was that person u were talking about when we called last time?" She questions, I felt myself getting red.

"U don't need to tell me but I'm kinda desperate to know who she is.." She spoke, "It's a he Cara." I explain. "Oh, I'm perfectly fine with that but I thought u didn't suppor-" she stated before I cutted her off, "Exactly! I don't, I believe a man and woman should be together. But now I get butterflies all of a sudden when I'm with him!" I said, I started to stress out, I dug my face into my hands.

"Hey, hey Darryl it's fine. U just need to accept ur feelings.." Cara comforted me as she rubbed her thumbs in circles on my back, "Does that mean I'm gay?" I asked in confusion, I lifted my head back up. "Maybe your pan, bisexual, Omni or something else Darryl." Cara supported me, I nod and smiled.

"Thanks Cara."

648 words