zaky?

the timestamp 8:44-9:29 is a clip that is a reference to a part in this chapter. (go to 8:44 in video if u want, it's not mandatory) sorry if this doesn't make sense

I heard the apple make a crunch sound as Antfrost bit into it, "This apple is really juicy.." Antfrost says. "Hey!" I heard Velvet wave, "Hey! This is Antfrost my bestfriend." I introduced him. Velvet took his hand out and letted Antfrost shake his hand, but instead Antfrost zoned out and instead gazed into Velvets eyes.

"Uhhh- Ant? Earth to Ant!?" I tapped his shoulder, Antfrost flinched back to reality as soon as I tapped his shoulder. "Uh yeah- oh hi Velvet I'm Ant!" He shook the others hand, "Hey, well I need to go back to my table with my other friends so see u later!" Velvet says. "Bye!" Me and Ant replied in sync.

As soon as Velvet was distanced far enough I faced Antfrost, "What was your problem?! You just embarrassed yourself!" I say through my teeth. "He's kinda hot."Antfrost whispered, "What." I said with no hesitation. "You heard me Darryl Noveschoch." My bestfriend answered.

"I mean he is handsome but he is not my typ-" I mumbled before getting cutted off by Ant, "Are you trying to tell me your gay." Antfrost chuckles. "N-n, I don't know Ant I-" I stuttered, "If u want to tell me u can, if u don't u don't need to." Antfrost says softly.

"I'm just struggling." I confessed, "Darryl," He grabbed my attention. "-if you need help just let me know, I think I'm gay myself." Antfrost says, I started to tear up a bit. "Thanks."

~~~

The phone dialled as I patiently tapped my foot on the ground, "Hello?" I heard the person on the other voice say. "Hey Zak!" I exclaimed, "Hey Darry!" He said back. I chuckled at the nickname, "Darry?" I pleaded.

"Oh sorry, do u want me to call u something else?" Zak questioned, "No it's fine Zak, its just something new. that's all." I assured him. "Alright, so what did u call me for?" Zak entreated. "Do u just wanna talk?" I stammered, "Of course!" Zak cheered.

After that we chatted, laughing at each others silly jokes while I laid down on my bed. "You crack me up all time time, you always find a way to make me laugh. You know, when I'm not having a good day I can just talk to you and I could always find a reason to smile." Zak says before giggling again.

I tried not to cry at how sweet that was, "You good?" The other voice asks. "Yeah I'm good, thank you I appreciate that." I assured softly, gosh the number of butterflies fluttering in my stomach at the moment.

Suddenly I heard another faded voice yell through the speaker, "Okay mom!" Zak says back. "Sorry Darryl I gotta go, it was lovely talking to u." Zak says, that's it. My heart started to melt and my stomach was fluttering, "Bye Zaky" I mumbled before ending the call.

"Zaky?"