Chapter 75: Flattery?

Start from the beginning

A dozen figures walked to the car and stood on both sides of the car.

Thousands of men in black followed the dozen or so figures, extending half a meter in the direction of the tombstone.

On this section of the road leading to the tombstone, there are thousands of men in black, standing guard on both sides.

The formation of two men in black is solemn and serious!

With the end of their standing, the world became a bit more gloomy, and a slight cold wind blew over the entire funeral.

Everyone present could feel that it should be raining!

next moment,

Under everyone's attention, three thousand men in black neatly held up the black umbrellas they were holding!

Around the vehicle, the umbrellas held up by the 2,000 men in black who were facing the funeral in the distance spread rapidly like ripples!

On the road leading to the tombstone, the black umbrellas on both sides are also densely extending out!

Looking around, it looks like a long river with black umbrellas!

From the red flag car to the tombstone, everything was covered by black umbrellas along the way!

The cameraman who has followed Zhong Jiayou all the time, is still standing beside Zhong Youcai's tomb with the camera in hand, and can see the whole funeral scene more directly. , The solemn and shocking picture is also perfectly presented.

The picture is played in real time.

A strong shock awoke in the hearts of everyone from the moment they held up their umbrellas!

The whole shocking picture was broadcast through the live broadcast lens!

Countless netizens felt the shock through the screen, it was too strong!

With such a card, who is the big guy?

Driven by curiosity, one after another barrage began to launch frantically.

"It's too strong, who is this big guy's appearance?"

"At first, I thought it was a big guy that Jiayou knew, but I didn't expect that he didn't know either. Such a big guy would appear at the funeral of the old man. It seems that the old man is not easy!"

"Yeah, Zhong Jiayou also said that his grandfather was just an ordinary person. It's a low-key look. What kind of pomp can appear at the funeral of an ordinary person?"

"Mummy, if my funeral can have such a scene, it will be worth it in my whole life!"

"You'd better sleep more, there's everything in your dreams!"

"I don't dare to dream like this in my dreams!"

"My dear, this scene is thanks to our Dragon Country, otherwise I should have suspected some kind of social tycoon!"

"It's so scary!"

...

The barrages in the live broadcast room rolled by densely, all exuding their own shock.

I doubt that there will be such a scene at the funeral.

How could this be a funeral scene that an ordinary old man could have?

They began to suspect that Jiayou was keeping a low profile. In the previous interview, the old man had an ordinary past, and everyone was a little bit unconvinced. Now that such a mysterious scene appeared, where would anyone believe his words?