Chapter 72: Promising grandson

Start from the beginning

In the live broadcast room, those fans immediately said good things for Zhong Jiayou.

"Jiayou is too filial to think so thoughtfully! Grandpa is so happy!"

"My idol, I have been following him since he was not famous. Come on Jiayou, I believe you will get better results after this incident!"

"A star is a star, and every fart is a scent~ If you choose a cemetery, you won't be able to get filial piety, right? Is this also filial piety?"

"Nima, are you jealous of our Jiayou?"

"How many filial stars are there in Quanlong Kingdom?"

"I saw the picture of the cemetery, and I really chose it carefully. Jiayou said it well. It is safe to go to the ground. It must have taken a lot of effort to choose such a cemetery. Jiayou has a heart!"

......

The voices in the live broadcast room were almost overwhelming, all of them were raising the image of Zhong Jiayou, and they all agreed that he was a filial grandson.

Female reporters can often ask for ideas, and every topic just happens to be related to Jiayou's filial piety, and the popularity of the live broadcast room also rises rapidly.

When it came to the last question, the female reporter asked curiously:

"Everyone is very curious about Mr. Zhong's past. Mr. Zhong can have a filial grandson like you. I believe he is also an old man with knowledge and stories, right?"

This question is also something that fans want to know. After all, Jiayou's character is a virtuous grandson.

To be able to be so filial to grandpa, maybe this grandfather has a story?

I want to dig deeper into the story of my grandfather.

Unexpectedly, Zhong Jiayou shook his head and said:

"My grandfather, like me, is just an ordinary person. His life was very dull. He didn't have a wonderful past or any fascinating story."

"It's rare to see a humble star like you, thank you very much for your answer! Today's interview is over for the time being, and many netizens care about you very much. We hope you can get out of your sadness as soon as possible and become active again in We are in the public eye!"

The female reporter was a little surprised, and quickly changed the conversation.

Originally, I expected him to tell something about Mr. Zhong, but I didn't expect that he would avoid talking about it.

Fortunately, the female reporter has a lot of work experience, so she picked up the conversation harmoniously, and ended the interview with a blessing.

"The old man must have a story, but we Jiayou don't want to tell it!"

"Alas, our Jiayou is always so low-key. If he is too kind and low-key, he will be easily bullied!"

"I really want to go and protect him!"

"Such a good, yet such a low-key star, shouldn't be buried!"

"Yes, yes, I will always support him!"

...

Fans in the live broadcast room felt that Zhong Jiayou was keeping a low profile, and their affection surged for a while.

After seeing this scene, the female reporter also looked strangely relieved. She originally thought that this last question could lead to a touching story as the finishing touch, but she didn't expect Zhong Jiayou to speak like this, and almost let her question be given to her. collapsed.