''Ride what? .The horse orrrr...'' Jungkook gave him a suggestive smirk making the blonde turn scarlet.

''Hey Guys....I am also here?'' Jimin finally spoke when the two boys kept neglecting him.

''Who asked you to be here, Park?'' Jungkook asked, his eyes still glued to the blonde who tried to hide his red face.

''Oh...I got the clue boss....have fun.'' He said and walked away leaving Taehyung standing there shyly and Jungkook looking at him with heart eyes.

'' You know how to mount a horse?'' Jungkook asked making blonde look at him.

''No..'' He pouted.

''Okay.....hold my hand and put you left feet on the stirrup.'' Jungkook instructed and the blonde followed the same. Jungkook pulled him up and the blonde straddled the horse in front of the ravenette who hold him carefully from the waist with one hand and kept holding the reins with his other hand.

Taehyung smiled widely and pat the horse's beautiful whine mane making it to neigh in contentment.

''He is so beautiful.''

''His name is Snowy.'' The ravenette informed near Taehyung's ear as the horse started moving slowly.

''wow...you gave him this name?''

''Hmm...''

''Wow....I didn't knew a Mafia leader can give such a beautiful name to a horse?'' Taehyung teased.

''Well....there are so many things that I have started doing now a days that non of the mafia leader would have done in the history....the most rare one being buying lingerie for his boyfriend.'' Jungkook teased and the blonde blushed again.

''BTW...when are you wearing that?'' the ravenette asked in amusement.

''Why? Even if I wear that, you won't be able to see.'' The blonde replied sassily.

''You really think that? You don't know but I am expert in ripping clothes...especially from your body, sweetheart.'' They both were talking as Jungkook directed the horse into a narrow path that leads into the forests.

''You were. But now, you can't even touch me without thinking about my comfort zone, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung kept teasing him.

'' You are using my feelings against me, Mrs Jeon.'' Jungkook replied pouting and Taehyung felt his heart leaping out of his chest at the name. He felt giddy when he heard Jungkook calling him by that name.

''Hey...are you blushing again?'' The ravenette asked, his fingers making soothing circles at blonde's waist as the blonde sat on the horse leaned onto the hard chest of the ravenette.

''N-No..'' The stuttering made Jungkook chuckle.

''The weather is so amazing today. I always do horse riding when its about to rain. It feels so amazing when cold breeze hit your face.'' Jungkook told the blonde who smiled.

'' No one can say that a Mafia leader like you can be so soft.''

''That's true. I don't show my this side to everyone. You are special.'' The ravenette informed.

'' Why?''

''Because I love you.'' The ravenette replied immediately bringing a beautiful smile to blonde's face. No matter how many times Jungkook tell him that he loves him but the blonde loves to hear it again and again.

He is also thinking about telling his feelings to Jungkook but wants it to be special. Just a little longer and he will give Jungkook the best gift of his life.