> [ ♡ ] <

Renren(a/n) : hii! This is another last chapter but with a happy ending since some of ya'll were asking for it(○゚ε゚○)--- and as an apology i'll try to make it as enjoyable as i canヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

----

-  10  Years  Later  -

It was a lovely day in Encanto here in Colombia, the usual days for them but more joyous than before, the towns folks of Encanto all stared at the newly arrivals that visited their small town. Three people walking along the crowded streets.

"are they travelers visiting Colombia?" one of the people whispered to another, "i think so, they look awfully familiar to me, just don't where?" another one whispered to the other. And so many more whispered were heard from their surrounding.

"people here never changed huh, still the same as usual." one of the said travelers said, it was a male. "still with the usual gossiping's." the male got lightly pinched on the cheek by one of the female.

"i know you don't like it here, but could you shut up Rey." the female said with an annoyed expression.

Reyvin, the male, chuckled and playfully squished his lover's cheeks while still managing to walk while Veronica struggles to get off his grip. "awwee, did i offend you darling?"

Veronica swat Reyvin's hand away and cupped her now lightly redden cheeks, "i'll kill you when we get to my parent's house." Veronica glared as Reyvin shrugged it off knowing well that she can't even do it to him even if she wanted to so bad.

"you two are cute in a weird way, but stop before i leave the both of you here." Reyvin and Veronica looked at the person walking ahead of them.

"thanks for the compliment on our relationship but you need to calm down, why are you in a bad mood anyways?" Reyvin asked.

[y/n] sighed and glanced at the couple. "sorry if my mood is a bit off than my usual, work has been so much and the pressure is getting under my skin." [y/n] said as Veronica patted her shoulder and Reyvin ruffling her hair.

"hey, take a break sometimes. Forget about work for the week and have fun on this vacation." Veronica said; "and you do know that i'm here to help you with any work, after all, i am your secretary." Reyvin said.

[y/n] smiled and thanked the both of them, "thanks Nica, Reyvin." the three best friends continued on with their walk until they got to Veronica's parent's house.

----

"thank you for letting me stay for the week, mrs. and mr. De Guzman's." [y/n] thanked the old couple/veronica's  parents. Mr. De Guzman waved it off saying; "ay don't worry, a friend of our daughter is a friend of ours.", then Mrs. De Guzman added; "feel yourselves at home darlings."