00:11

{   chapter 11   }

{   chapter 11   }

"your the sweetness to my bitter life"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- third person's perspective -

“do you think about how life has been treating you sometimes?” the girl asked twirling a leaf in her hand.

The boy looked at her, he lifts a brow wondering why she had asks.

“i have, a few times.” he said and picked up a piece of leaf that was on the ground. “why do you ask?”

It was silence for a moment or so. Both of them seated on the grassy ground, leaning their backs on the tree. The girl resting her head on the boys shoulder as the boy hugs her from his side.

“is there... Any particular reason why you asked..?” the boy asked, wanting to know why she had asked.

The girl shrugs, “no, just curious...” she says. “what do you think about the word love..?” she suddenly asked glancing at the boy.

Carlos was a bit caught of guard, where are this questions coming from.. But more importantly, why was she asking? Was it because she was curious?

Carlos opened his hand as [y/n] puts her hand on his open one, once her hand touched his he closed his hand. “what do i think about love? Well.”

He lightly squeeze her hand and lifts his other hands to caress her cheek and slowly make her face him.

“its like a mystery, you don't know what will happen. But its also exciting and wonderful.” he said, “to be honest, i don't know how to explain it right.” he said.

A small smile slowly forms on his lips, “but what i do know is that i love you, and only you.”

[y/n] smiled, a red tint on her cheeks. Their forehead touched and the both of them closed their eyes.

🎉 You've finished reading ❥ 𝒯𝓌𝑜 𝒯𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓇𝓈 || 𝒻𝓉. 𝑀. 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑜, 𝑀. 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑜𝓈 🎉