00:13

{   chapter 13   }

{   chapter 13   }

"Abuelo found out"

"Abuelo found out"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- second person's perspective -
Carlos

I run strait to Casita after checking the whole village just to find him.

Once i stepped foot on Casita i saw Camilo walking out of the kitchen, an arepa on his left hand ready to eat.

I went to him and grabbed the yellow ruana he was wearing. He dropped his food and looked at me with "what the heck man".

“what's your problem! You made me drop my arepa!” Camilo shouted.

“keep that girlfriend of yours tamed or else i'll tame her for you.” i said gritting my teeth as i glare at him.

He looked at me confuse, “what girlfriend?” he asked.

“Veronica.” i said.

“ohh, Veronica..” he said and then looks at me, “what did she do to make you this mad?” he asked lifting one brow.

“she attacked [y/n]. Her body is filled with nail scratches!” i yelled shaking him.

“she did what!?” he yelled pushing me so that i could let go. “what do you mean Veronica attacked [y/n]?”

“i don't know why Veronica attacked her but Dolores heard them fighting so i had to do something.” i explained.

“oh.” was all he said.

My eye twitched in anger, “oh? OH!? that's it!? Dios mio Camilo, your novia attacked my novia! And oh is the only thing you'll say!?” i yelled.