00:01

{   chapter 01   }

{   chapter 01   }

"taking the risk"

◌     ⑅    ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌

- first person's perspective -
[y/n]

I woke up excited, went to my closet to grab my usual clothing. Change into them quickly and walked out my bedroom door.

Running down the stairs and went to the kitchen to see Abuelo making eggs and toast with butter.

“morning Abuelo!” i greeted him and grab a toast, putting it in my mouth.

“you seem cheerful today, what's up?” Abuelo asked placing both plates on the table for us to eat.

I sat down and grab a spoon and a fork, “nothing really, just want to go out there and meet new people!” i said and stuffed my mouth with eggs and toast.

Abuelo looked at me surprised, “really? That's great!” he said taking a sip of his coffe. “i'm glad your going out there, good luck on meeting new people nieta”

I nodded once i finished my food, i took a sip on my water and stand up to put my plate on the sink.

“thanks Abuelo!” i hugged him from behind, “i'm going now!” i let him go and went to the front door.

When i was in front of the door i grabbed the door knob and... Just stayed standing still looking at the door knob.

“[y/n]? Everything alright?” i heard Abuelo asked from the table.

I looked at him and smiled, “everything is alright” i faced the door once more and took a deep breath before opening the door.