00:12

{   chapter 12   }

{   chapter 12   }

"Veronica"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- first person's perspective -
[y/n]

I walked out of my bedroom still sleepy, walked past Abuela's photo. “morning Abuela” i said with a raspy voice.

I walked down the stairs and saw Abuelo was already out to help people, he left me breakfast and a note on the table.

' [y/n] i made you breakfast before i left, eat it ok? I'm sorry i couldn't eat with you today but tomorrow i'll make you your favorite.

- Abuelo Jose'

I smiled and placed the note back at the table and sat down to eat my breakfast that Abuelo left.

Some time later a knock on the door was heard, i got up and walked towards it. Opening it to see...

Veronica.

And judging by her expression she wasn't expecting to see me either, i crossed my arms and lean on the door frame.

“what do you want?” i asked, she rolled her eyes at me and flipped her short hair. My eyes twitched at her behaviour, i took a deep breath and calmed down.

“i'm looking for Jose [l/n], and it seems that i approached the wrong house since your in it.” she said twirling a strand of hair.

My eye twitched again, -keep it together [y/n]-

“Jose [l/n] is my Abuelo, what do you want from him?” i asked.

She looked at me from top to bottom, “is he here, i'd rather tell him myself than tell it to you.”

I was slowly loosing my mind to this girl, why'd Camilo picked her anyways. Geez.