00:20

{   chapter 20   }

{   chapter 20   }

"second chance."

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- third person's perspective -

“remember the plan?” a boy with dark brown hair asked glancing at a girl with short hair.

“yes, you don't need to ask that every 5 second.” the girl with short hair said rolling her eyes.

“alright, just don't mess this up.” Reyvin said glaring at the girl.

“honey, i'm Veronica. I can handle this.” Veronica said proud as ever.

“don't tell me your scared of [y/n]'s Abuelo?” Reyvin and Veronica heard from the distance, they both looked towards the voice's direction and saw the Madrigal twins.

“oh of course not, duh who wouldn't be scared? That grandpa has a gun ready to shoot me.” Carlos said remembering his word to Abuelo Jose.

Camilo laughed and patted his brothers back, “i hope you get shot.” Camilo said smiling as Carlos rolled his eyes.

“that ain't helping Camilo.” Carlos said crossing his arms together.

Reyvin and Veronica nodded at each other as Veronica turn around to walks towards the Madrigal twins, “Veronica.” Reyvin called making the girl glanced over her shoulder to look at the boy. Reyvin gave her a thumbs up, “good luck, and don't mess up.”

Veronica rolled her eyes and turn around, walked towards the twins. Once she was behind them she hugged Camilo's back.

“amore!” she yelled as Camilo looked at her from over his shoulder.

“what do you want Veronica?” Camilo asked pushing her off.

“let's have a date today!” Veronica said.