00:10

{   chapter 10   }

{   chapter 10   }

"teasing gone wrong"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- third person's perspective -

“[y/n]! Your friend is here!” Abuelo Jose yelled when he saw who was at the door.

“alright, be down in a minute!” [y/n] yelled back.

“come in, she'll be down in a few minutes.” Abuelo Jose let the visitor in and made him sit on the chair, “do you want anything? Cookies? Orange juice?” Abuelo Jose asked.

“no thanks, i'm good.”

Abuelo Jose nods and walked upstairs.

Carlos was waiting for [y/n] to arrive, glancing around the house and spotted some pictures.

He got up and walked closer to the photos, he saw Abuelo Jose but younger. And next to him was a woman younger as well.

“Carlos!” the boy stumbled from hearing the sudden shout.

He looked at the source of the voice and saw a (h/c) hair with dreamy (e/c) eyes.

He let out a heavy sigh, “geez, you scared the crap outta me!” Carlos said and stands up strait.

“oops! Lo siento” she giggled, “anyways, what're you doing here?” she asked.

Carlos shrugged, “honestly, my feet walked me here without me even knowing. I was distracted while i was coming here so meh?”

“oh?” [y/n] tilted her head to the side a bit in confusion, her confuse expression soon changed to a smirk. She walked closer to the male, a few inches away. Their face were so close that Carlos can feel the hot air coming out the girl nose.