00:19

{   chapter 19   }

{   chapter 19   }

"Reyvin"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- second person's perspective -
Camilo

“i'll be going now señor, [y/n]'s asleep up in her room” i said opening [y/n] front door.

“Camilo, what happened? Why was she crying?” [y/n]'s Abuelo asked.

I scratched the back of my neck and faced him, “uh, well you see. My brother, Carlos. He um-” i paused when he opened a cabinet and grabbing a gun.

He looked at me, “go on.” he said while reloading the gun.

I gulped and stared at the gun, “he... Broke up with... [y/n]..” i said as he played with the gun.

-why does this grandpa have a gun!?-

“i see, well i hope you don't miss your brother to much kiddo” he said and started to walked out the door as i try to stop him. Once he was at the door we both stopped hearing [y/n]'s voice.

“Abuelo, don't kill the poor boy.” [y/n] yelled from up her room.

“but he hurt you, and he promised he wont. And he told me that once he hurt you i wont hesitate to shoot him” [y/n] Abuelo said looking up the stairs.

I facepalmed myself, why in hell would Carlos say that?

“Abuelo please, just don't” [y/n] said as her Abuelo sighed and walked up the stairs.

“close the door when you leave” was all he said to me before he disappeared.

I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me, “sheesh, i wish i have that kind of Abuelo” i said and then remembered something. “oh right, Carlos.” i then started running towards Casita.