∫ chapter 28 ∫

∫ chapter 28 ∫

◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆

◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆

-THIRD PERSON'S PERSPECTIVE-

[Y/N] and the twins walked away from Reyvin and Veronica to give them privacy. Once they were far enough [Y/N] let's go of the twins hands and faced them. "you two wanted to talk?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"yeah we wanted to talk to you so that we can clarify something." Camilo said while he plays with his fingers.

[Y/N] rose a brow at them and let out a sigh, "alright, i'll give you guys five minutes to speak and after that i'm leaving, its getting late." she said as Camilo nods.

“five minutes is all we need.” Camilo said, he glanced to look at his brother and Carlos did the same. Camilo took a deep breath and was ready to say all he needed to say.

But Carlos spoke first.

“...i'm sorry i broke up with you that day i didn't mean it, i did that so that Camilo and you can be together even tho i didn't want to at first cause i was jealous but now i'm ok with it. I know you still loved him even tho we were together so i thought ending our relationship would make you happy with him but i was wrong i made you miserable and i'm so so sorry about that. I hope you'll ever forgive me, but if you don't i completely understand and will respect your decision. I just want you to know that i loved you and that will never fade...” Carlos said under 3-4 minutes which surprised [Y/N].

“uh...” she mumbled and looked at Camilo, “is that all-- or-?”

Camilo took a deep breath again and begins to speak. “first of all, i'm sorry for ignoring you for a few days.”

“you already said sorry, and i forgave you.” [Y/N] said.

“...i know it's just, i feel a bit more guilty about that. I only ignored you was because i wanted Carlos and you happy with each other so i did what i did. And then i used Veronica as my distraction, i used her to distract me from you. But that didn't even work because i still kept on thinking about you every night and day, thinking if you were ok or if you aren't, thinking if you were happy or not. I'm sorry if i gave you up so early... But after all what i did i still love you up until now...” Camilo said slower so that [Y/N] would understand him better.