Chapter 11.5: alex's new pet

We start over the woods as we see Alex walking around taking some pictures of the scenery

Alexander pov

Alexander: wow so many animals "he said smiling before hearing some kids laugh" huh, what's that all about "he said walking to the noise and when he gets there he looks in shock he sees 3 boys hurting a black lab"

Kid: look at this guys told you

Kid2: I want it's ear!

Kid: are you sure?

Kid3: no ones gonna care "he said as the kid takes out a pair of scissors about to cut the poor dogs ear when"

Alexander: hey leave it alone! "He said running to them"

Kid: or what?

Alexander: or I'll hurt you

Kid2: there's three off us and only one of you "he said as they surround him" get him! "He said as they charge at him Alex quickly punches one in the face before kicking another as the two fall down while the last kid got scared" w-who are you?

Alexander: I'm just a passing through kamen rider "he said walking passed him" I'm taking the dog with me!

Kid2: ha good luck it's chained up and there's no- "he started but Alex broke the chain with his hands leaving the kid shocked while Alex looks at the dog"

Alexander: hi there little one "he said calm while the puppy backs away from him" hey it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you "he said petting the puppy causing it to come out and start licking his face" awe your just a sweet heart aren't you "he said smiling as the puppy barks" huh so your a girl

Kid2: h-how do you know that? "He said still scared"

Alexander: I can hear it in her bark "he said before picking her up" come on girl let's take you home "he said walking passed the kid" never do this again or else! "He said as the kid quickly nodded yes"

Anne pov

I was currently at home with my parents and the plantars when the door opened

Alexander: hey guys I'm home and I brought a new friend "he said entering with a puppy"

Anne: awe who's that?

Polly: what is that?

Alexander: she's my new puppy "he said smiling"

Mrs. Boonchuy: I'm sorry Alex we can't keep her

Alexander: please Mrs. Boonchuy She has no where to go and some kids were hurting her so I saved her, that and who can say no to this face "he said putting the puppy in her face as the puppy licks her as she laughs"

Mrs. Boonchuy: okay okay you can keep her "she said smiling"

Alexander: you hear that girl your staying "he said happy"

Puppy: bark

Anne: so what's her name?

Alexander: oh I didn't think of that, what about

Dratini: yeah I'm letting you guys decide her name and next chapter is escape to amphibia see ya next time