Revenge

The quartet walks back through the bridge in silence, the only sounds was the occasional hiccup from Mirabel as she cried over Buck Beak.

"This day is horrendous," Hermione said and Mirabel nodded when suddenly Ron yells. "Scabbers!" All of them watched as Ron ran ahead.

Quickly they followed him as Ron ran through the courtyard, into the waving hills behind it, until they were yards from the school as the sun began setting behind them making the clouds become a ominous grey, until finally he takes a dive and lands in the grass grabbing something in both his hands.

It was his rat Scabbers, the one that had been missing and he had been accusing Hermione's cat of killing. "I'm so glad your okay," he said in relief as Mirabel walks down with a smile that something was going right today. "Here let me see him he might be hurt," Mirabel said and took the rat in her hands. It was squirming a lot and when she looked at it she could see he was terrified. She could also see something weird with his eyes, it was something familiar like she had seen before on something else.

"Ron! Mira!" Hermione calls them in a panic and the two looked up. Behind their two friends was a large black dog standing menacingly as it growled. Mirabel recognized it as the dog she always fed her lunch too when she visited Hogsmead.

"Harry! Hermione! The Grim! It's the Grim!" Ron yells pointing at the dog and protectively taking Scabbers from Mirabel. Their two friends finally turned and saw the dog as it jumps over the two. Mirabel screams as she falls back getting out of its way. Ron wasn't so lucky though, the dog grabbed his leg in its jaw and started dragging him aggressively to the tree. Ron screams in pain and terror clutching onto Scabbers as the rat tried getting away.

"Ron!" They all screamed his name and Mirabel grabbed his arm trying to keep the dog from taking him away. "Harry!" Ron yells for his best friend to come help him too. It looked like it was going to be okay when suddenly though a tree branch wrapped around her ankle. Looking up she realized the tree she was at is the Whomping Willow. She was ripped away from Ron and she screams as it started flinging her around the air through its branches cutting her face.

Mirabel hears Hermione's screaming join hers and can briefly catch her zooming past her. Suddenly the tree throws Mirabel into the air. She screams as she began falling from the air when suddenly a hand grabbed her as she was swinging through the air again.

Suddenly she's dropped again and she falls through the hole in the tree trunk. She lands below and she lets out a pained groan as she landed on her arm. She ignores it and got up and looks out the hole and was in time to catch Harry as he followed after her the same time.

She falls over with a loud oof and Harry immediately got up and helps her up. "Sorry," he said. "Está bien, las costillas rotas no ponen en peligro la vida, ¿verdad?" Mirabel replies with a small groan of pain clutching her stomach.

Next Hermione falls through with several cuts on her face and hands from the branches. "Hermione are you okay?" Mirabel asks her friend as she dusted off the leaves. "I'm fine, what about Ron?" As Hermione asks this they all heard Ron's terrified shriek for Harry.

"Where does this go?" Hermione asks. "I know," Harry said and clutches his wand in his hand as Mirabel clutched her bag. She peers in it and saw to her relief the cure was still okay and not shattered into a million pieces.

"Come on," Harry urges and he runs ahead with the girls following them. After a long, painful, few minutes of running they came to the steps that lead to the trap down and Harry opens it helping the girls up. Hermione looks around in a panic and asks.

"We're in the shrieking shack aren't we?" She asks. "Yep, homey isn't it?" Mirabel asks. Ron suddenly screams from upstairs and quickly they all followed it.