Betrayal

Going to Hogsmead was something Mirabel greatly needed as she wrote down her list of supplies. "How is chocolate frogs supposed to help make a cure?" Hermione asks peering over Mirabel's shoulder at the list. "Oh it's not my primo sent a list of candy he wants," She explains.

"Than what are you getting?" Hermione asks. "All I need to buy is some powered beetles. I plan to get some moonshine flowers on our way to see the shrieking shack," Mirabel explains as they got to the store. She got the stuff easily and soon enough they were on their way to the shrieking shack.

Supposedly it was the most haunt place in England and they weren't allowed to ever go near it.

From a distance it looked like what was once a nice countryside home that had fallen into decay with a barren wasteland covered in snow and a fence with a skull at the entrance.

"How much would you pay me to go and knock on the door?" Mirabel asks looking at the shack. "Don't you dare it's the most haunted place in Britain," Ron said spooked. "And I would rather you not leave me with Harry and Ron, I like having someone around with a whole brain," Hermione said and giggles with Mira while Ron crosses his arms in annoyance.

"What you doing Weasley?" The three turned and saw Draco and his gang of Slytherin's following. "Scoping out a new house? Seems pretty fancy for your tastes though doesn't it? After all your family lives in a hovel " Draco taunts and his gaggle laughed. "What do you want Draco?" Ron asks annoyed.

"Just came to see the sights just like you," Draco answers with a snobbish grin. "Well can you do it without the insults?" Mirabel asks him. He wordlessly walks over and puts a arm around her.

"Well why don't you suggest somewhere else to go? On me," Draco asks still grinning. "Leave her alone your slimy worm," Hermione said sensing her best friend was feeling uncomfortable with how close Draco was to her.

Draco turns to her and sneers at her. "No one cares mu," he pauses glancing at Mirabel. "Uggle born," he finishes. "Your too scared to insult anything when Mira's around," Hermione said tauntingly. "I'm not scared of anything you filthy,"Draco began to insult leaving Mirabel's shoulder when suddenly he was belted with a snowball to the face. Wiping the snow off his face he looks around angrily shouting. "Who did that!?" Another snowball came out of nowhere again and he trips over.

Confused he got up to see what tripped him when suddenly Crab had his pants pulled down to his shock and embarrassment. The three friends watch in shock that quickly gave way to laughter as some sort of force messed with the gang of Slytherin's.

After Crab Goyle had his scarf grabbed and he was flung into Crab trying to pull his pants back up and they both fall into the snow tangled in each other's limbs. Draco scrambles up and was knocked over again and had his own pants pulled down too. They something grabbed his legs and began pulling him towards the shrieking shack past the fence. Draco fails and cries about the closer he got when suddenly his legs dropped and without hesitation he ran pulling his pants up. He trips again and falls into Crab and Goyle. They all ran off up the hill pulling their, probably snow filled, trousers back up as they scrambled off.

This left the remaining three in a fit of hysterical giggles when suddenly the mysterious force started playing with the ends of Ron's hat making the boy freeze up. It also played with Hermione's hair and Mirabel's scarf when Hermione laughs saying.

"Harry stop it," She said between firs of laughter and Harry reveals himself under his invisibility cloak also laughing. Ron breaths a sigh of relief and said. "That's not funny Harry," He states seriously. "It was funny against Draco though right?" Mirabel asks bumping her side into her fellow glasses wearer who nodded still smiling wildly.