Chapter four

~ Sapnap's POV ~

"Hello?" Sapnap said with a slight smile on his face.

"Hey! Buddy!" A slight raspy voice greeted the black haired individual, the sound of it was deep, but full of excitement as he said "been so long, idiot!"

Sapnap laughed genuinely to those words, "indeed, it has".

They spoke for what felt like minutes but in reality an hour had passed and Sapnap had realised he hadn't brought up the subject that he initially wanted to talk about. "Hey dude, I need you help" he said quietly.

"Yes! Finally, what can I do for you bestie" Dream said in his deep, calming voice stressing on the last bit of that sentence almost jokingly.

"First of all, bestie? From your mouth? Ew, second, it's a weird favour I need, and it's not even for me. It's for a friend"

"Okay, anything for you, explain when and where and 'it' or 'they' will be 'dealt with'." He said in a scary tone that sent shivers down Sapnap's spine as he physically cringed remembering that the person he is talking to is not only a normal friend but a leader to a famous mafia group that dominates this part of the town.

"You know that scares me fam, I don't need anyone killed!" The black haired man shouted through the phone while the other laughed his lungs out, the sound of Dream's laughter made Sapnap calm down a bit, as he may be a scary person to others but in reality he's just a wheezing teapot to his friend. After a moment of silence he continued "my friend George, do you remember him from school, he's two years younger than us and was my friend when we were in eleventh I think, you might have only met him once or twice".

There was another pause, it seemed like Dream was trying to remember this person and finally answered with a 'hmm'. To which Sapnap continued "he's a good kid but his family, his foster parents and step brothers are absolutely Shit to him, even from the beginning, he hates living with them but he says he can't run away because they like to torment him and will get him back at all costs".

"So you want me to wipe the family out?" Dream said as calmly as ever acting as if this was a completely normal thing to do in his opinion.

"NO! He wants to stage his kidnapping, I told you I don't want any killings or 'wiping' or whatever"

Dream laughed on the other hand and said "brave kid, give me the date and I will give you the details" suddenly the individual had gone from playful to completely professional to which Sapnap replied with a shaky 'okay' and he ran to his desk, pulled out a nice, clean, white sheet of paper and a pen and wrote down some details which he would probably have to share with George.

One of the details included the location where George would be hidden after his abduction to trail away from the cops that would eventually launch a search at his disappearance, Sapnap knew George was an impulsive person when it came to things that he was adamant to do, so he would be willing to be locked in a shady place, if it meant for him to get away from his family, his problem, which the black haired individual didn't want for his friend. He requested Dream several times to make this plan safe and have a decent place for George to stay for as long as he wanted and that Sapnap was willing to pay for the favour or the place, to which Dream responded with anger in his voice "what do you take me for? Do you think I can accept money from you? I'm telling you he'll be fine, I have a place I know, and it's safe!" He was practically shouting through the phone.

"Okay, okay, I trust you bud, also thanks" Sapnap said quietly as he lowered his head to rest on his Acacia desk, Dream on the other hand replied with something along the lines of 'it's okay' and 'give him the details as soon as possible' and with a quick 'goodbye' from each end of the line, the call ended.