Chapter two

George was a short, eighteen year old brunette who was fairly thin and pale, he was also a high school senior who was about to graduate, in only a few days actually. Not only was he an adult but an adult with a educational degree certificate that might end up getting him some decent job even if he did not continue higher education. This went through his mind as he was so devoted to getting away from his house, his prison, but in his case that was not possible. His family loved tormenting him, mainly psychologically, which hurt him the most.

He was adopted into this household, and his family never let a moment go without him knowing of it. His two older brothers hated him including his parents just because they were practically forced to adopt him because his mother that passed away when he was born was his adopted mother's sister, with no other relatives alive he was taken in and treated harshly.

George was a brilliant child, he studied diligently and received credit through his good grades, he did everything for his parents' praise and approval, which he never got. His brothers bullied him since childhood, blaming their mistakes on him giving him the meanest punishments, even in high school, they would ignore him and snitched to their parents that George was apparently gay. He was treated worse after that incident by his foster parents, that ignored his presence as if George was invisible, even when he was speaking to them directly. This broke him finally, with years of not talking back or arguing, he finally wanted out of this hellhole, so getting kidnapped was his only solution.

If George ran away, he would definitely be caught, he can't run far even with the help of friends, and his family would tell the police or hire detectives that would fish him out of their neighbourhood. And if he was caught after running away his family would be questioned or blamed for not treating him well, and he did not want to create a scene and get treated worse later when he had to deal with them personally.

He let go of Sapnap's arms and rested back on his seat, he held his hands out to cup the coffee mug that was kept in front of him on the nicely decorated table to warm his hands. With a deep sigh he said "okay I'll call him, what's his name?"

Sapnap was visibly hesitant but he continued "well, he told me in these circumstances when I need him for 'these' kinds of jobs, that I call him by his code name 'Dream'."

"Prff 'Dream'? What kinda code name is that?" George giggled softly.

"Yeah just don't joke about that in front of him, he's..."

"He's What?" The shorter tilted his head at the pause.

"He's a mafia boss"

"WHAT?!" George exclaimed, not expecting the 'mob leader' card to be dropped on him so suddenly, what he expected was a small time criminal who did their time in prison and to society he was good now or a generally suspicious person that could stage a criminal act of some sort. His eyes widened and now he looked scared but he still wanted to go through with this he wasn't about to back off. But wait how does Sapnap know a mafia leader? He said in his mind as he continued staring at Sapnap with his mouth hung slightly open in shock.