I looked over and saw that Devin and Jessica were happily in a conversation so I got up and walked over to Vinnie.

"Hi love" Vinnie scooted over so I could sit. All of his friends were around but he didn't care.

I leaned against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. As if he was hugging me from behind.

He sat and talked to his friends while I traced the tattoos on his arm with my finger.

Going over every tattoo as if I was giving them to him myself. Every few minutes Vinnie would lean down and kiss the top of my head.

It was time for me to get back to my locker to grab my stuff for the rest of my classes. I got up and Vinnie followed. We walked back to my locker.

"I like your friends, they are nice" He had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and I was holding the hand wrapped around me as we walked.

"They like you too" He kissed my temple softly.

"Vinnie?"

"Hmmm" We stopped at my locker and he looked at me.

"I know I have been busy lately with everything. My mom. Devin. School. It hasn't changed anything. You have done so much for me. I don't want you to think that I don't love you because nothing has changed. Nothing"

"I love you too," He said, kissing my forehead. "I need to go to my class but we need to talk about everything later" I nodded and then he walked away in the direction of his locker.

I pulled out my phone and checked if my nana said anything. No answer.

I put my phone away and walked to my next class.

After my last class, I put all my stuff in my locker and walked out of school and to Vinnie's car. He was standing there waiting for me as usual.

When I approached him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. After a quick second, he put me down on the ground.

"I missed you" He mumbled.

"I missed you too" I leaned up and pecked him on the cheek. We got into the car and drove home.

When I walked into the apartment I put my stuff down and took off my shoes. I slammed onto the couch, just so I could take a minute to rest.

School is exhausting. Learning is exhausting. I unlocked my phone and started scrolling through it.

Vinnie came over and sat next to me. As he started scrolling on his phone, I moved my head up into his lap, resting my head on the thigh closest to me.

He played with my hair with one hand as his other hand was busy on his phone.

Finally, at around 5 o'clock, I got a response from my nana.

Hi, my sweet Shay, your Mom will not be here this year she said. She said she was going to stay in rehab until after the holidays. You are most certainly invited if you would like, we would love to have you. And your special someone, if you have one ;)

I smiled at her response and instantly looked up at Vinnie. He look down at me and turned his phone off.

"So my nana responded and said we could go there for thanksgiving if you want. I know it would be a lot for you but if you are up for it, it's an option" He looked down at me and started playing with my hair again.

"Anything with you sounds like a blast" I got excited inside thinking about how much fun it would be.

My family lives in San Fransico so it would be so much fun driving and visiting. I sat up and looked at him.

"Are you sure? We don't have to if you don't feel up to it" I wanted him to feel comfortable and up to it. My family can get really weird and sometimes annoying, and I don't want my family to scare Vinnie off.

"I want all of you and if that means your family too then I'm down" I straddled his lap and grabbed his face with both of my hands. I pulled him and kissed him.

Ugh, I love him. Every move he makes, every sound he makes, and just everything about him, I love him. He makes me feel like I'm living in a dream.

He makes me feel loved which is something that I didn't know until him.

I don't tell him enough but he is everything to me and more.

I want him to meet my family. I feel like it's the next step in our relationship. You know...first kiss, meet the friends, meet the family, then ya know marriage. Okay, maybe I'm skipping a few steps.

"I love you Vinnie" I whispered. He placed his hands on my lower back and quickly flipped me over, so now he was on top. He lowered his face down to mine and pecked me on the nose.

"I love you, Shaylynn"

---------------

HI GUYS! I'M SORRY I'M LATE ON THIS CHAPTER, I WENT TO DISNEY THIS WEEKEND! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. PICTURES WILL BE ON MY IG AT @raegentileeeee
IF YOU WANT TO GO CHECK IT OUT. I WILL ALSO BE UPDATING ON MY BOOK TIK TK TOMORROW IF YOU ALSO WANT TO GO CHECK THAT OUT. @_writteninthedark_

STAY SAFE AND MAKE SURE YOU GUYS EAT SOMETHING :) ILY ALL, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.

(*Edited*) Word count: 2180