Chapter 19 ~ Picnics And Mazes.

Nate's Pov :

I felt terrible about what I said to Lauren yesterday. I took my anger out on her hut honestly I was more annoyed at me than I was at her. I knew she wouldn't have told someone about our argument but I know Drew knows about other thing. I had a feeling that this morning there would be an argument, that he would come up to me and start yelling and that. He's always been so protective.

To prevent any more arguments from happening I organised for morgan and I to go on a picnic. There was a park just the other side of the town so we got out of the house by 7am. We walked to the town to pick up some food and drinks, then continued our trip to the park.

I text Austin at 8 just to let him know that we had gone out for the day as out of all of us Austin is the most responsible so he would be able to sort something out whereas Drew and Levi would do something completely different.

"Where are we going Nate?" Morgan asked swinging our intertwined hands.

"You'll see." I grinned.

"Nate, i'm not stupid. We're going on a picnic and I know that because we have bought loads of food and a picnic blanket."

Her words sounded so much like Laurens.

"Sorry for trying to be romantic." I shrugged and she giggled.

I was actually quite surprised about how near this park was. I found a nice spot on a hill in the sun. I laid the picnic blanket out whilst morgan emptied the food from the bags.

"Nate you're gonna have to talk to lauren at somepoint." She said as I was midway of eating a sandwich.

This is the thing with morgan. She doesn't actually know what has happend. She presumes stuff but doesn't actually know what happened. She only knows that we had an argument and not talking.

"Yeah I guess so."

After we had finished we walked through some garden thing with a café, a playground, things to walk round and a maze.

"Let's go in the maze!" Morgan said dragging me into the path carved into a hedge. "I'll race you to the castle in the middle."

"You're on!"

I ran right and she ran left. The hedges were quite tall, at least 2 and a half meters high.

"Hey do you know how to get to the castle?" I asked a kid who seemed to know where he was going.

"Yeah. Follow me." He smiled and ran off.

"Er, I don't think that's the way." I said as the kid squeezed through a hole in the hedge.

"It's fine mr. You can fit through it."

I climbed through this tight gab to find a big wooden castle. I saw morgan and stood up, looking at my phone to make it look like I've been waiting.

"How long did you take?" I asked.

"I ran into a hedge about twice." She laughed.

"C'mon let's go somewhere else." I smiled slinging my arm around her sholders.